What's new

Game Thread Nov 04, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Wolves

Added to Calendar: 11-04-23

Yeah I'm ready for Sexton to go. He can't see anything except his own shot. Can't believe how many times he had some nice passes available especially with his speed and he just put his head down and ran into the land of the Giants. Is it a psychological thing, or is it that he just doesn't have much BBIQ?

Yeah I'm ready for Sexton to go. He can't see anything except his own shot. Can't believe how many times he had some nice passes available especially with his speed and he just put his head down and ran into the land of the Giants. Is it a psychological thing, or is it that he just doesn't have much BBIQ?
IQ and being short

Remember when Hardy yelled at him in one game last season... He started being less of an *** and more of an actual guard after that. Hardy needs to do it again.

Score first mentality is hard to break when you have it engrained in you.

I have probably been the biggest Sexton supporter on this board but he isn’t our PG of the future. His role is best off of the bench as a scorer.

If Kessler needs a pass first point to play good and have more energy then he’s not the player we think he is.
Have you ever played with a ball hog that sucks? Have you ever played with a guy who's super good and sets you up? I have, it's a MAJOR issue on the Jazz this year.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Having a good PG, unselfish who make others players better is crucial. GSW are good because they have Draymond and now CP who don't scare much to score but deliver assists without much TO night after night. Minny got Mike ( he got 1 TO in 5 games !). We need one asap.