What's new

Game Thread Nov 07, 2022 08:15PM MT: Jazz vs Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-07-22

No reason we should lose tonight, but take nothing for granted in this league. Coming off a B2B last night, wouldn't be shocked to see Conley be limited and if possible, some minutes towards guys like Simon and Ochai to help relieve some pressure off guys in our second unit.

Without Lebron and Walker, I don't think the Lakers have enough offense to win, even if Westbrook and AD go ape ****.

It's time for Fontecchio and Agbaji to get in action and drop Rudy Gay out of the lineup tonight. Is Vando playing? I hope Conley is. He looks like he's in great shape.

Why in the hell is this a 815 MT tip? It's not nationally televised and it's a ****ing Monday.
I think it's also because everybody is playing tonight and no one is playing tomorrow, so they can vote. So, there are a lot of games tonight and like was said, they are probably trying to stagger them a bit.

I think it's also because everybody is playing tonight and no one is playing tomorrow, so they can vote. So, there are a lot of games tonight and like was said, they are probably trying to stagger them a bit.
Look at the brain on Brad you a smart *************

With the long list of MIA from Lakers, this might be a good chance to blow them out and get some rest for our starters. Of course Russ goes off like prime Russ tonight, isn't he... :D