What's new

Game Thread Nov 07, 2022 08:15PM MT: Jazz vs Lakers

Added to Calendar: 11-07-22

We don’t need to tank. Minnesota doing that for us haha. Don’t wish injury on anyone but they’re just one unfortunate circumstance away

We don’t need to tank. Minnesota doing that for us haha. Don’t wish injury on anyone but they’re just one unfortunate circumstance away
Wolves are a bit of a mess this year. Can't blame tonight on Rudy, but I see a collection of guys that are a bit immature who are chasing stats to get ASG clout vs. a collection of guys trying to collectively win.

It's why this year's Jazz team is refreshing - the only guy with any shot is Lauri and everyone else is playing to showcase themselves for whatever comes next in the most efficient manner they can.

I’m prepared to already claim basketball fraud in case we lose tonight and how the NBA is rigging things against us to help out big markets.

If we win, it was a fair and free basketball game in which we are simply the better team.

It’s official if the jazz win tonight they are the one seed in the west that’s wild to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s official if the jazz win tonight they are the one seed in the west that’s wild to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ideally, I'd rather have the Sixers lose just to help our pick because the season is long and being #1 seed in early November means nothing, but I do like the optics as a middle finger to the prognosticators.

We better not lose to the Lakers now. That will suck.

Is Gay a good veteran influence for this young team beyond his play?