What's new

Game Thread Nov 09, 2022 05:30PM MT: Jazz at Hawks

Added to Calendar: 11-09-22

You really read what I said as hating on Kessler? How?

Are the Jazz posting Kessler up? They arent. I never said he should be sent to the G-League. I said if you want him to work on his post-ups, you have to send him to the G-League, but that would be dumb to develop him like that.
Ya when you said that kessler screws everything up and shouldn't be in the rotation earlier this season i consider that hating on him no doubt. You talked about his post ups most recently sure. that isn't what i was referring to though. I was referring to your consistent criticisms of him all season long silly.

Ya cy has talked about kessler more than once this year. Always hating. saying he screws everything up when he comes in and that he shouldn't get minutes cause lauri at the 5 is the future etc etc. Always hating on kessler. yet kessler looks pretty good out there.
I guess if you arent slobbing on the knob of a guy constantly or your expectations arent as high as others, must mean you hating.

I think Kessler is a very good backup caliber player. I think he's a potentially very good defender who is already pretty advanced. I think he hurts our offense overall compared to our other spaced options. Doesnt mean I think he sucks.

Rudy gay needs to be benched or cut or something but I can’t stand watching him attempt to play basketball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This.
At the same time, what we are doing is working so its hard to be too critical of anything this team or coaching staff is doing.

I guess if you arent slobbing on the knob of a guy constantly or your expectations arent as high as others, must mean you hating.

I think Kessler is a very good backup caliber player. I think he's a potentially very good defender who is already pretty advanced. I think he hurts our offense overall compared to our other spaced options. Doesnt mean I think he sucks.
Nah, I just remember saying he should be part of the rotation and you arguing otherwise and saying he screws everything up when he comes in. Saying he should get some minutes isn't slobbing the knob imo. Agree to disagree.

What a drive by lauri
too bad we didn't get back on defense.

Good to see that three go down by Clarkson and then a great block by white death

Lauri Bird feeling it

KO should have thrown the lob to Vando

Jazz need to focus. hawks aren't going away