What's new

Game Thread Nov 10, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-10-23

Good news is we will get like 5-6 more games with Collins as the center to get a decent sample size.

I like KG, but kid makes the worst, most predictable passes I've seen in a long time. He really needs to learn to just slow it down a lil bit

I like KG, but kid makes the worst, most predictable passes I've seen in a long time. He really needs to learn to just slow it down a lil bit

He had 11 assists and 2 turnovers.
I don’t know how anyone can watch Key tonight and not be impressed with his vision and timing on passing. Yes he hits the easy passes… you know the ones where Lauri is popping for a three that we get pissed when our other guards miss or see late… but he also hit 3 passes threaded down the middle of the court… the alley ooo for Collins. Kid is gonna be a great pg for us.

It’s not a knock on Kessler at all either I still think he should end up getting starter minutes (25-30 a night). Him and Collins just occupy the same space on offense.
So is JC getting 18-25 a night? They will need to share the court for 8 or so minutes a night… whether it’s as starters or off the bench. I would like to see the starters with Key now before making any big proclamations on Walker. We need his rim protection.