What's new

Game Thread Nov 10, 2023 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Grizzlies (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-10-23

So about Kessler are we going to insert him back to the starting lineup when he’s healed? This means ochai goes back to the bench. Spacing vs rim protection what say you?

Had a few that should have been assists too… like dudes had layups and got fouled or didn’t finish. He’s thrown some tough passes.

His defense has also been awesome… shots will fall but man I’m so impressed.

Im impressed too. But im curious how we know the shots will fall. He has a great looking stroke and hella confidence so maybe thats why they will fall but 38% from the field in college (i rounded up) and currently shooting 38% from the field in the nba (rounded up again) isnt great evidence.

I tend to agree as he is only 20 and has great form, quick release, lots of confidence and the coach believes in him so there is a lot to like there.

His passing is great already and a few days ago i was saying he is already playing better defense than 4 of our rotational vets so shots falling would just be the cherry on top.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Is that an offensive foul? I guess he did put his arm down, but at the same time Biyombo was falling back into him.

It looked like an offensive foul but i think collins arm just naturally went where it went and didnt gain an advantage. I think a no call was probably the right call.

We got a pretty favorable whistle all night. The memphis broadcasting team was freaking the **** out more than i have ever heard any broadcast team freak out.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Clarkson sealed the win for us. All of you hate on him but without him we can't win. JC is vital. All the coaches and management realize that.

He won us one game for all the games this season he has shot turned over us out from games with our other guards. Imagineif some of those shots in some games were going to our bigs.

He had a nice game but lets be truthful too. JC gives and JC takes.

I don’t think Kessler and Collins should be on the floor at the same time.
Having George in rather than tht might help. And collins becoming a pretty great floor spacer too. Need shooting all around Kessler. Collins is shooting 43% from three.

I like KG, but kid makes the worst, most predictable passes I've seen in a long time. He really needs to learn to just slow it down a lil bit
strange post bro

He's just not big enough against teams with beef. If he can continue shooting above 40% on threes, there is no reason he cannot play with Kessler.

Jazz aren't dominating the boards anymore since Kessler has been out.
This.