What's new

Game Thread Nov 11, 2021 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Pacers

Added to Calendar: 11-11-21

We blamed everything on being tired because of a tough travel schedule schedule. Pacers come in here on a B2B and completely punk us and all we have in response is to complain to the refs.

The Pacers spread the floor with 5-out, beat our guards off the dribble, collapsed the defense, and then either hit a mid-range jumper or an open 3-ball. And if they missed, our guys were in a scramble and not in a solid position to rebound the ball.

Jazz are susceptible to teams that play 5-out and hit mid-range jumpers. The Pacers do both.

Jazz have the best fans in the NBA, or on a short list anyway. They deserve a better effort than that.

We need a look in the mirror after this one.
We have too many shooters, not enough makers, and a severe lack of length and athleticism. Tonight would’ve been a good night to unleash Bane had we drafted him instead of Doka. Tonight would’ve been a good night to play butler to give us some juice. Tonight would’ve been a good night to play the athletic 3/4 we signed over the last few years when it became obvious we needed one.

We just look too short and slow out on the perimeter. Aside from Mitchell, no one can consistently score on their own.

We aren’t serious at all. Our three ball helped buoy us but if you can take that away you see that we can’t do enough underneath that. The three ball over last regular season helped disguise our intermittent lack of focus and lackadaisical efforts. The playoffs they will take the three ball away and here we will be. I don’t want to hear anymore ******** from the it’s-the-schedule bros.

we need to start playing Bogey less and giving some of his minutes to Paschall. If i'm the FO, I'd be seriously looking at trade scenarios for Bogey to get more youth and athleticism on the roster
This 100x.

We need to trade Bogey’s shooting for more athleticism and defense.