What's new

Game Thread Nov 12, 2022 04:00PM MT: Jazz at Wizards

Added to Calendar: 11-12-22

I think we may actually sweep this weekends games. Philly plays today too and I’m guessing Embiid isn’t playing back to backs. We play a lot of guys and manage minutes we’ll so we end up playing harder imo. Philly one of the sleepiest/lazy teams in the league and I could see them not matching our energy. Maxey/Tucker are excepted from all lazy play talk but just in general that’s a low energy bunch I could see just not wanting to deal with getting back or competing on the glass with us.

Yeah, it's nice living over here on the west coast if you're a sports fans. You can watch most sports matches to the end and still get to sleep at a reasonable hour.
West coast is great… I’d love to live the dream in Hawaii though… basketball in the afternoon is a dream.

The 4PM start time is honestly giving me after school play date vibes (circa 7 years old). I feel like bringing my Garbage Pale Kids or something. Like, it'll be light out when it starts and dark when I have to go home. We don't get a lot of those in the NBA.

Beal being out is big. He leads them in points, assists and steals. By a decent amount in all categories

Those 8:00 games sucked. I couldn't stay awake. This is much better. I'm gonna put on my biggest Depends, plop my *** down on the couch with a sizeable supply of Whiskey and Diets, and not miss a single play.

Been working hours today to get rid off nervous system issues and dizziness. 1 a.m. start in Finland. Rest of the season, this kinda starting times to watch them live should do it. I am too old to stay awake or wake up for the 4-5 a.m. games anymore, lol. Gotta admit, I have had fun watching them live, but seems it was too much. SMH

Vando got whacked in the face pretty hard and no call made.
Very tough baseline fadeaway by markannen.

Lets see how this conley, beasley, sexton lineup works.

Bad start for sexton so far

Rudy!
Great pass by conley
Markennan with 3 blocks already!

There we go sexton! (another great pass by conley)

Freaking gay. That was a dumb shot to take. And led to a three for the wizards too.

Beasley is freaking deadeye.

The THT to Kessler connection!