What's new

Game Thread Nov 13, 2021 03:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Heat

Added to Calendar: 11-13-21

We need to play with about 10 times more passion and focus in this game than we did versus Indy. I love the way Miami is playing. Definitely my favorite team in the East.

Let’s take a shot of spirit of choice every time the Jazz make a 3 point shot. With the slump we are in I don’t see it being more than 7 shots. Who’s with me?

Mitchell and Gobert are limping. Lowry and Conley got an elbow to the face. It's sure physical.

It's inexcusable to play with this little effort or energy on their home court

The league has figured out how to shut down our offense, mostly because it's 95% 3's and lobs to Rudy. This gon be a rough season.

Sagging off Duncan Robinson is a smart thing Bogey, don't let anyone tell you different.

The league has figured out how to shut down our offense, mostly because it's 95% 3's and lobs to Rudy. This gon be a rough season.
That's not true. We still lead the league in open shots generated.

We’ve given them about one offensive rebound per minute. That’s almost an offensive rebound per possession. And guys like Tucker aren’t rebounders, but they’re hustle rebounders. We are always destroyed by hustle rebounders, especially in the clutch.

And giving up 15-0 runs. Yes, you’ll have droughts and whatnot, but this has been pretty consistent.