What's new

Game Thread Nov 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-14-23

Bruh touch grass… enjoy life! This draft is *** and we have the chance to do the funniest thing ever and go to the in season tournament over league darlings the Lakers and Suns. Both teams would drive up ticket prices to the tournament due to proximity and attract so many more eyeballs… and we can drop a purple or neon yellow turd right in their punch bowl. It would almost make up for the time they screwed us out of the finals.
Bruh… the only thing I care about is the jazz building an elite team for once. Could care less about anything else. Only thing that will give me joy is Utah winning a championship

Bruh… the only thing I care about is the jazz building an elite team for once. Could care less about anything else. Only thing that will give me joy is Utah winning a championship
Look fan how you want but if that’s the only thing that will bring you joy I’d go ahead and quit now. Literally touch grass cuz this won’t likely be a fun existence. The guys at the top of the draft aren’t going to propel us to being elite. It’s way too early to worry about tank position… take the wins here and there… especially if they are fun. A title would be nice but may never happen… enjoy the ride.

I feel bad for you then.

The in season tournament title is the only thing that matters in life right now. If we win we will be the only team to have one. I can't wait to go back to my Nuggets fans and throw that one in their face.
Lol.
How many more games do we need to win to win the title? Who is up next for us?

I honestly don't know, but here is a link to the standings right now.

Look... I think we can beat the Suns on second night of a back to back now that we are playing full stoopid. The game in LA will be an all time ref fest. Like Adam Silver may come officiate the game himself and go full Tom Haberford from Parks and Rec on us (go look it up... I couldn't isolate the scene sorry... he basically makes up a bunch of rules and ejects ron and the whole team). Just making it to Vegas is a huge "up yours" to the league. We are only two games away from it.

I'm actually seeing the appeal of the in-season tournament with this Jazz team. Might not be good, but 2-0 in the tourney, now the Friday game is one of the biggest of the season.

The team obviously isn't a serious contender, maybe not even for the playoffs. But if they made it to Vegas? That'd be fun as hell and the highlight of the season.

The in season tournament title is the only thing that matters in life right now. If we win we will be the only team to have one. I can't wait to go back to my Nuggets fans and throw that one in their face.

Better yet, if we win thus tournament there will never be another one. Scoreboard for all time!

I'm actually seeing the appeal of the in-season tournament with this Jazz team. Might not be good, but 2-0 in the tourney, now the Friday game is one of the biggest of the season.

The team obviously isn't a serious contender, maybe not even for the playoffs. But if they made it to Vegas? That'd be fun as hell and the highlight of the season.
I think they did it well... I think the Vegas games will be fun and they did it in the part of the season I think needs it... the old no one pays attention until Christmas part of the season.

I think they did it well... I think the Vegas games will be fun and they did it in the part of the season I think needs it... the old no one pays attention until Christmas part of the season.
There is no way in Hell the Jazz will be allowed to make the actual tournament.

There is no way in Hell the Jazz will be allowed to make the actual tournament.
Just have to make shots. Its a make or miss league. Nothing anyone can do to stop us from making the tourney if we make our shots.