What's new

Game Thread Nov 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-14-23

Look fan how you want but if that’s the only thing that will bring you joy I’d go ahead and quit now. Literally touch grass cuz this won’t likely be a fun existence. The guys at the top of the draft aren’t going to propel us to being elite. It’s way too early to worry about tank position… take the wins here and there… especially if they are fun. A title would be nice but may never happen… enjoy the ride.
Yeah, just give me a competent team who can make the playoffs every year and has at least a small chance at making the finals and some wiggle room to make changes/improvements so I can armchair GM in the off-season, I will be happy

I think they did it well... I think the Vegas games will be fun and they did it in the part of the season I think needs it... the old no one pays attention until Christmas part of the season.
The Vegas games and having the same teams at each other twice in a row for these initial games. Will go a long way towards building rivalries and more emotion in the regular season

Look fan how you want but if that’s the only thing that will bring you joy I’d go ahead and quit now. Literally touch grass cuz this won’t likely be a fun existence. The guys at the top of the draft aren’t going to propel us to being elite. It’s way too early to worry about tank position… take the wins here and there… especially if they are fun. A title would be nice but may never happen… enjoy the ride.

I feel bad for you then.

Bruh that's umm, idiotic.
Well I was once where you’re at. From my child hood to now the jazz have for better or worse been about the same with different degrees. A good to very good team with no way to get just a little better and get over the hump. I’ve even argued on here with a lot of you on the merits of winning as many games possible during the core 4 era of Jazzfanz. But enough’s enough. If this goes another 36 years as I’ve endured, you’ll all change your tune as well. I just want to see the team I love win it all, just once and I’m tired of this never ending loop of futility. WHEN DOES IT END!!!!?

Yeah, just give me a competent team who can make the playoffs every year and has at least a small chance at making the finals and some wiggle room to make changes/improvements so I can armchair GM in the off-season, I will be happy
During the playoffs the last 5 years has it seemed even remotely possible to win a title? There’s no arguement for what we’ve seen in the playoffs.

During the playoffs the last 5 years has it seemed even remotely possible to win a title? There’s no arguement for what we’ve seen in the playoffs.

Yeah, if Conley doesn’t get hurt we at least make the WCF in 2021 I think. I don’t think you understand how hard it is to win a championship. So many things have to fall in your favor. Jokic the best player in the league didn’t one one until his 8th year.

Yeah, if Conley doesn’t get hurt we at least make the WCF in 2021 I think. I don’t think you understand how hard it is to win a championship. So many things have to fall in your favor. Jokic the best player in the league didn’t one one until his 8th year.
Yes and MJ failed 7 times and LBJ had to build a super team. So since building a super team ain’t in the cards we have to be patient building a team in a year or two never worked for us. Time to take the Sith Lord approach

Well I was once where you’re at. From my child hood to now the jazz have for better or worse been about the same with different degrees. A good to very good team with no way to get just a little better and get over the hump. I’ve even argued on here with a lot of you on the merits of winning as many games possible during the core 4 era of Jazzfanz. But enough’s enough. If this goes another 36 years as I’ve endured, you’ll all change your tune as well. I just want to see the team I love win it all, just once and I’m tired of this never ending loop of futility. WHEN DOES IT END!!!!?
Ya I have been a fan for around 35 years. Its been awesome. So much winning. I hope it continues like the last 35 years. A title would be awesome too though. fact is we probably wont win one even if we are the worst team in the league for the next 5 years and get the #1 pick all 5 of those years.

Ya we had a good shot for a couple of years. #1 seeds always have a good shot at a title.