What's new

Game Thread Nov 14, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Trail Blazers (Tournament)

Added to Calendar: 11-14-23

The team needs to get him more touches even if he isnt taking shots the ball at least needs to go to his hands, especially with how much gravity he has. Part of that is on him though.
It is half bc of Lauri himself indeed. I feel if someone has it going like JC last night Lauri seems quite ok just gravitating around the arc as long his team is scoring. He should understand that for his team it is vital he is a bit more selfish. BC if he gets cold its never good. For him and team it was nice he found his touch for the 4th bc with JC resting we needed him. But to win better teams we need JC and Lauri both get going from the 1st half.

It is half bc of Lauri himself indeed. I feel if someone has it going like JC last night Lauri seems quite ok just gravitating around the arc as long his team is scoring. He should understand that for his team it is vital he is a bit more selfish. BC if he gets cold its never good. For him and team it was nice he found his touch for the 4th bc with JC resting we needed him. But to win better teams we need JC and Lauri both get going from the 1st half.
I definitely agree that big priority at the start of every game should be getting Lauri going. That will make the defense cheat towards him more as well.

I also like Lauri at 5. It gives us a different look. We can raise the tempo and leave the bigs behind. Kessler struggled against jusuf and eubanks so maybe lauri can hold his own. We will see next game

Ochai was so active last night. He was all over the place mucking everything up. Nice to see. Often he is kind of invisible. Not last night.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
Collins is really playing well and also playing extremely hard. I was not a fan of adding him to the team but i was wrong and have done a complete 180 on him

Last edited:
THT has enough size that can throw him on a dude like jerami grant and he can hold his own. Nice defensive versatility.

We are spoiled by Lauri. He is so good. He had an off night and didn't get many good looks and it just doesn't matter. He is still amazing. Still semi efficient on a night when he is about as inefficient as you will ever see.

This is exactly the draft to have a top pick in as if we don’t we don’t have a first and rebuilding teams can’t afford not to have a top pick and add to depth.

Why not have a pick we aren’t winning ****!! In the end this team is better off having a pick then not.
I do enjoy winning though. These last 3 games have been a lot of fun and added a dose of joy to my life. There is value in that for me.

Lauri still looks like he is sore in his lower back to me. Running pretty stiff and I see him grimacing quite often. Run like Favors right now.

This is exactly the draft to have a top pick in as if we don’t we don’t have a first and rebuilding teams can’t afford not to have a top pick and add to depth.

Why not have a pick we aren’t winning ****!! In the end this team is better off having a pick then not.
Bruh touch grass… enjoy life! This draft is *** and we have the chance to do the funniest thing ever and go to the in season tournament over league darlings the Lakers and Suns. Both teams would drive up ticket prices to the tournament due to proximity and attract so many more eyeballs… and we can drop a purple or neon yellow turd right in their punch bowl. It would almost make up for the time they screwed us out of the finals.