What's new

Game Thread Nov 21, 2022 08:30PM MT: Jazz at Los Angeles Clippers

Added to Calendar: 11-21-22

Uhh, if Sexton isnt overthinking then he is just scoring. If he wants to be a starter he has to think more. If he cant do that, he's not a starter.
I don't see him being a starter any time soon. That was never my expectations this season. I was expecting a 6th man scoring guy this year and maybe work on some other skills later after getting back into game shape and comfortable.

He literally jumped into the path of THT. He wasn’t set and waiting for the offensive player to crash into him. He jumped into the path of the offensive player at about the same time that the offensive player got there.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I don't see him being a starter any time soon. That was never my expectations this season. I was expecting a 6th man scoring guy this year and maybe work on some other skills later after getting back into game shape and comfortable.
Sexton has an ego. He isnt going to like that. He gets mad when he doesnt get the ball as is. Jazz need to trade him ASAP.

The worst part is that it was overturned. It was a close call but it was called blocking foul. You need solid evidence to over turn, if you're not positive you leave it as called.

Sexton has an ego. He isnt going to like that. He gets mad when he doesnt get the ball as is. Jazz need to trade him ASAP.
Every player in the NBA has an ego. I don't see it as a problem. It would be very dumb to trade him now unless someone makes a big offer or he's a part of a bigger trade. He will get better this year. Most players struggle a lot after missing a season young to get going again.

It doesn't have to be square on.

But I do agree that the rule as written is lame. It's not real basketball.

So you’re telling me as long as someone is in legal guarding position and they get bumped it’s an offensive foul?

I'd like to see Kessler get a chance to swing games like he did the Atlanta one, in situations where our offense is stuck in mud and our defense is getting slaughtered at the rim.

Create a spark with stops at the rim and fastbreak opportunities.

Every player in the NBA has an ego. I don't see it as a problem. It would be very dumb to trade him now unless someone makes a big offer or he's a part of a bigger trade. He will get better this year. Most players struggle a lot after missing a season young to get going again.
I'd trade him for an expiring contract and a handful of 2nd rounders.