What's new

Game Thread Nov 25, 2023 07:30PM MT: Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 11-25-23

That was fun! So happy to see Walker back.

Now if only we can get fewer turnovers.
I think a lot of that may have been due to the unusual lineups - without Lauri and Jordan and the addition of Kessler back. George was the most relaxed and composed I’ve seen him. It’s only going to get better from here imo.

Yes for JC seems to be Jan 7th. We have to trade him am let the young guys develop. They will make mistakes having bad night but they will improved. The only way to go right now. But i will keep THT and Colin. They can help.

They said Clarkson didn't look well at shootaround and was sent home. Do you suppose he came in with a chip on his shoulder and Will threw him out? Seems unlikely, but inquiring minds want to know.

What‘s crazy is most point guards make a huge leap between year 2 and 3. Going to be so fun watching him develop.
You can say that again! Already leading all rookies in assists. Don’t think he can beat out Wemby or Chet but I bet he’s in the conversation.

Also , theoretically, I should want us to aquire Ingram and that he is pretty damn good, it just seems like he just falls flat a lot when it counts. I can't really put my finger on the issue there.