What's new

Game Thread Nov 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Bulls

Added to Calendar: 11-28-22

What's really weird is the Kessler doghousing began right after he saved the Hawks game for us.

The Jazz are eventually going to trade KO. Dont get your panties in too big of a bunch. Kessler will get plenty of developmental time this season.

Gonna follow suit with Elijah and put this assclown on ignore.

You have nothing of substance to add - you're just a troll who intentionally derails every thread you post in.
Man, you are the one here just crying and crying about how a NBA head coach has no idea how to develop or manage minutes and since because you like that player he must get minutes. But I'm the one being an ***-clown.

I mean we all just saw Udoka stand there with the ball like a moron while Lauri was wide open under the basket.

Just like coach drew it up. That was perfectly played by Dok.
Walker would have made the pass to lauri for the dunk. No bueno

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I like how this account, who everybody knows is Cy's alt, suspiciously appears to rebuke me right after I put Cy on ignore.

You're on ignore too.

Been posting on here for a few years and have nothing to do with Cy who I've disagreed with plenty in the past.

But yeah be a bitch and put me on ignore cause Kessler who has been atrocious of late has rightfully had his minutes cut.

I love the irony of Kelly Olynyk bringing the Jazz back while MT Steve cries after he tried to convince everyone we'd be better off (as far as win goes) without KO and just playing Walker Kessler.