What's new

Game Thread Nov 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Bulls

Added to Calendar: 11-28-22

THT has had his minutes cut bud. Find a different angle for your grift.

Eh he averages 16.9 per game. Has played 12 tonight through 3 quarters of straight horrific play.

NAW shoukd take more minutes from him. Sexton too

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Hardy is single handedly losing us this game with all of these THT and Dok minutes.

Also, walker isnt getting his minutes cut for poor play.
He is getting his minutes eliminated without poor play.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
So you think Hardy really has no reason? I'm sure it's something, it's probably something to do with executing a play or maybe he sees that Walker is out there not playing with the level he wants him to, so he is using carrot/stick.

So you think Hardy really has no reason? I'm sure it's something, it's probably something to do with executing a play or maybe he sees that Walker is out there not playing with the level he wants him to, so he is using carrot/stick.
I mean we all just saw Udoka stand there with the ball like a moron while Lauri was wide open under the basket.

I agree — there’s a reason. Not sure it’s any of these, but there’s some kind of logic

Benching Kressler in favor of Dok after Kessler has played so well this year is a super weird move. Kessler's a rookie so there are obviously going to be some mistakes, but the good has far outweighed the bad, he is leading all rookies in blocks and win shares after all. Kessler is likely the center of the future and Dok very likely won't be on the team next year, so why not give Kessler all the developmental minutes we possibly can and let him learn from his mistakes?

I mean we all just saw Udoka stand there with the ball like a moron while Lauri was wide open under the basket
Decision making isnt his NBA talent. I dont think Hardy is giving him run because of his ability to make plays out in the mid-paint.

I agree — there’s a reason. Not sure it’s any of these, but there’s some kind of logic
Hardy definitely deserves the benefit of the doubt with how he has gotten the team to play and how much the players seem to like him. There shouldnt be anything free in terms of minutes. Obviously you want to give some guys a bit of inherent advantage in terms of "rights" to minutes, but it isnt absolute.