What's new

Game Thread Nov 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Bulls

Added to Calendar: 11-28-22

I know we’d still win plenty of games doing that. Sexton has been looking amazing since Conley has been out.

Ya i dont want to trade them for tank reasons. I want to trade them for my own enjoyment reasons.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Markkanen - 24 points (9/10)

Sexton - 9 points (4/8) and 4 assists

Clarkson - 7 points (3/7) and 5 assists

I love the ball movement we’ve been playing with and finding the open man which has been Lauri a lot.

FWIW Donovan played awful tonight 8 pts 2 assists in the Cavs loss. He and Garland not gelling yet.
Very early but those 2 big trades looking pretty good for Ainge.
My turn your turn offense and their hot shooting role players are cooling off and/or getting injured.

Curious how all this impacts Mobley's development since he was being hyped as being a potential top 20-30 type of player. He just isnt getting a ton of shots.

I really think Sexton at the point with the starters is best for his development. When Conley comes back they need to really cut his minutes to preserve his health and to continue to groom Sexton.
I was thinking a similar thing. I'd bring Mike off the bench with a player coach role. He could really help the 2nd unit that's been a mess playmaker wise since Mike's injury.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I just said he has a higher intimidation factor because of his size and athletic ability.

You people are so desperate to find anything to argue with me about if I'm not fondling the balls of your favorite player. It's really pathetic.

You think kessler is my favorite player? Thats weird.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

For ****s sake have some self awareness. You have slowly deteriorated to the worst poster on the site. People are tired of your schtick.
Do I go around and police what you post? Why are you so obsessed with me? I dont even interact with any of what you post if it isnt directed at me. For all the talk of the board being toxic/not toxic, you exhibit some of the most toxic behavior with the way you stalk me.

You are being weird as **** over me calling Udoka more intimidating like that's an insult at Walker when it's just a comment on what a ****ing beast Udoka is physically.

Do I go around and police what you post? Why are you so obsessed with me? I dont even interact with any of what you post if it isnt directed at me. For all the talk of the board being toxic/not toxic, you exhibit some of the most toxic behavior with the way you stalk me.

My posts don’t need policing because I’m not a hating b*tch with an agenda.

I wouldn’t interact with me either after I have constantly destroyed you time after time day after day. My policing your trash *** posts is way less toxic than your trash *** posts to begin with. How’d the Minnesota game go tonight?

It seems like we're playing with more energy tonight, but it may just be we're more efficient. I hope it holds up for the second half. It would be nice to see Laurie get 40.

You are being weird as **** over me calling Udoka more intimidating like that's an insult at Walker when it's just a comment on what a ****ing beast Udoka is physically.

I literally didn’t say that at all. I said you were posting about Dok who was on the bench after Sexton made 3-4 great plays in a row. Not a hater though and you definitely give Sexton his props.