What's new

Game Thread Nov 28, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs Bulls

Added to Calendar: 11-28-22

Yeah, I wouldn’t interact with me after I have constantly destroyed you time after time day after day. My policing your trash *** posts is way less toxic than your trash *** posts to begin with. How’d the Minnesota game go tonight?
Well I hope you have fun continuing to hang on every word I write.

I’m going to put this clown on ignore. Not worth my time. It’s not even that fun to destroy him anymore it’s too easy.

I literally didn’t say that at all. I said you were posting about Dok who was on the bench after Sexton made 3-4 great plays in a row. Not a hater though and you definitely give Sexton his props.
Damn, is there some kind of rule that I cant post about a player who has hardly played all year and is just now getting some of his first real run?

Is there a book for all the rules you want the board to follow to appease you?

I’m sorry for hijacking the game thread fellas. That’s on me. The board troll is on ignore now. Let’s go Jazz!!!

FWIW Donovan played awful tonight 8 pts 2 assists in the Cavs loss. He and Garland not gelling yet.
Very early but those 2 big trades looking pretty good for Ainge.

Wow, it has to have been quite a while since he was held under 10 points.

We could actually be a pretty damn good team if we could defend. The offense is really good but it's kind of negated by the lousy defense.

Vando having a really nice floor game
Also been guarding derozan alot and derozan had been struggling

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app