What's new

Now that it’s over. What team (if any) would you like to see win it all?

... but we all know it's probably going to be Durant + Curry vs Greek Freak. If either of those guys don't get to the finals, it'll probably be the greatest cheaters of all time from Houston in the West. Maybe Toronto in the East.... Who cares.... I'm probably going to cancel my cable out of protest that ******* Harden and Paul and company advance flopping and pushing off and traveling and getting lopsided foul calls 50 times a game.

Last edited:
... but we all know it's probably going to be Durant + Curry vs Greek Freak. If either of those guys don't get to the finals, it'll probably be the greatest cheaters of all time from Houston in the West. Maybe Toronto in the East.... Who cares.... I'm probably going to cancel my cable out of protest that f'g Harden and Paul and company advance flopping and pushing off and traveling and getting lopsided foul calls 50 times a game.
"We" "know" "probably."

This is the first year it's felt like it's not a guarantee anymore.

Yea, I guess more teams have a shot this year than is typical. I'd like to see Portland, Clippers or Denver take the West.

Last edited:
I’m moving to Portland in a month, and had a class with Dame at WSU. Hard for me not to root for him

My top 3 would be

1. Bucks (I think Giannis is the best player in the NBA right now but he doesn't get anywhere near the respect I think he deserves so I want to see him win a chip as a F U to the rest of the league)
2. Raptors (Kinda want to see what happens with the Kawhi situation if they win a chip. Be really weird if Kawhi left in the offseason after winning a title to go to LA)
3. Blazers (Lillard having a Dirk-esque run and carrying the Blazers to a chip would be sensational)

1) Rockets - 3 greats get a ring before the window shuts (Harden, Paul, D'Antoni).
2) Bucks - LOVE that the best player is doing it by physically overpowering defenders. This team is my favorite mix of old school NBA and money ball NBA.
3) Toronto - Good team, good fans, deserve the win.
4) Portland - Would mean that Dame has the most epic playoff performance of all time!
5) Spurs - Perfect ending for Popovich, big FU to Kawhi, would make analytical haters go crazy (Barkely would be so happy).
6) 76ers - Would love to see big guy (Embiid) lead to a title.
7) Clippers - Because I don't actively dislike the team
8) Nuggets - Because they are not Warriors or Celtics
9) Celtics - Because they are not the Warriors
10) Cancel the playoffs - Refs go on strike over players whinning
11) Cancel the playoffs - Fans stop watching after refs decide to review every call players complains about
12) Cancel the playoffs - There are no eligible players after refs assign technical fouls to every player who incorrectly complains about a call or flops
13) Warriors - Because in reality someone has to win... I guess

Portland first the HOU after what the refs did to the Rockets in this series. I swear the league was doing everything possible trying to stretch it to at least six games. Utah got away with murder a lot.

Portland first the HOU after what the refs did to the Rockets in this series. I swear the league was doing everything possible trying to stretch it to at least six games. Utah got away with murder a lot.
Murder = play Houston (Harden in particular) like any other team ever in NBA playoff basketball.

Murder = play Houston (Harden in particular) like any other team ever in NBA playoff basketball.

I dont get the reference here but the Jazz were playing some old school playoff basketball. There's always playoff ball but this was old school ball where if you were anywhere near a loose ball you were gonna catch a Jae to the eye. Don't get me wrong, I liked it but at the same time shocked at all the no calls going Utah's way. Looked way too fishy IMO for Utah to keep getting away with what they did. And all them ghost calls on Tucker and Gordon? Please.

You're cherry picking a few calls and blind to 90% of them. Houston gets more help from the refs than any team except maybe the Warriors.

Last edited: