What's new

Now that it’s over. What team (if any) would you like to see win it all?

Bucks or Raptors.

I've always seen the Raptors like the Jazz in the East. Underdogs, not getting enough respect from the media. And their fans are a bit crazy too. Bucks are also kind of underdogs and as a small market team, gives me hope about the Jazz.

And most importantly, **** the Rockets

Last edited:
Reactions: MVP
I'd like to see teams that never won win, but Bucks and Raptors have superstars getting superstar calls, something the Jazz never had.
Why not root for Denver , a Jazz type team made up of late round draft picks working hard, and also a team that gifted the Jazz both Gobert and Mitchell? ( you ungrateful wankers )

Bucks or Raptors.

I've always seen the Raptors like the Jazz in the East. Underdogs, not getting enough respect from the media. And their fans are a bit crazy too. Bucks are also kind of underdogs and as a small market team, gives me hope about the Jazz.

And most importantly, **** the Rockets

Raptors in 5 or 6. Best playoff player on either team imo. Better depth.

I can't see how anybody wouldn't be cheering for the Bucks. They could be a wrecking ball to these Eastern teams with fragile cores. And maybe even wreck the Dubs in the finals. I'm ALL IN for the Bucks.

Out west, I'm behind the Blazers.... purely for Lillard. This felt a little gross because of Kanter, but then I realized that he doesn't mean ****.

Giannis doesn't get called called for travels, offensive fouls, and then goes to the line for nothing. Hate it. Wrecking Ball is a good characterization. He crashes into people and gets rewarded for it.

I'd like to see teams that never won win, but Bucks and Raptors have superstars getting superstar calls, something the Jazz never had.
Why not root for Denver , a Jazz type team made up of late round draft picks working hard, and also a team that gifted the Jazz both Gobert and Mitchell? ( you ungrateful wankers )

Because Denver’s fans are complete *** clowns

I like Joker and Gary harris. But **** Denver. Go portland!

I am highly skeptical that Denver fans are inherently worse than Utah fans, although I admit I have no easy way to objectively measure this, since I doubt that a tiny number of people posting on a fan site are representative of a team's fan base, which brings me back to my post. Why not form opinions based on things that are knowable? Denver is made up of late round draft picks that are playing above expectations. Denver also gave the Jazz Mitch and Gob't. These are facts that can be objectively verified through research and observation.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Denver may be getting help from the refs against Portland, or at least in the matchup against Kanter. I seemed like it a bit last night, although I only saw parts of the game.

No, that doesn't make sense. I guess you didn't have a point, except maybe to prove that you are a "complete *** clown" . in the words of another Jazz fan.

Last edited:
I wish we had Denver’s PG. Portland’s. Or Golden State’s. Or Houston’s. Or hell, practically anyone else’s. I think you’d be hard pressed to find another playoff team with a worse PG than we have.

Figuring out the Rubio/Neto/Exum situation is critical.

We don’t need a HOFer. Right now if we just had Murray, Holiday, or Fox, we’d be so much better.

It just makes such a difference when teams actually have to defend your PG.

Denver ties it 2-2 . Woot woot.

Denver easily could be up 3-1.

I’ve been impressed with Murray and Harris. They’re holding their own against the Splash Bros of the Pacific NW. Especially Murray. He outplayed Dlil tonight.

Giannis doesn't get called called for travels, offensive fouls, and then goes to the line for nothing. Hate it. Wrecking Ball is a good characterization. He crashes into people and gets rewarded for it.
Travels for Giannis are tough because of his stupid large strides but he does get away with some, especially when he's in the post. Rest of this I disagree with, we have the closest thing to Shaq since the man himself in the NBA currently who takes a metric **** ton of contact every time he drives (particular in this series where he's seeing 2 - 3 bodies every time) and the Celtics literally can't do anything except foul him. They're all legitimate fouls for the most part, not any deception tactics like Harden or CP3 employ just straight up aggressive play.

He's beating Celtics players to spots on the floor more often than not so when the contact comes there's often a lot of blocking fouls that aren't called rather than offensive fouls, along with holds as well to slow him down. He bulldozes people out of the way but rarely extends out his arms in doing so, which historically refs have never called offensive fouls unless the defender had position prior which they generally don't. In Game 3 he was often getting fouled 2 - 3 times on a drive before they'd call something, and it eventually got to a point where Giannis got some calls in the 4th where he probably wasn't fouled on the shot itself but was being held/blocked/etc all the way along the drive that the refs just had to call something. Whereas on the other hand the Celts would be held or blocked initially just like Giannis, except they'd then settle for a mid range J or kick out to a three instead of forcing the issue. Anytime they did actually drive they got their fair share of calls, like in the 4th when they actually went to the rim two times in a row and got the whistle two times in a row.

Giannis is only tricky to ref because he might be the most unguardable driver in the game and that's 90% of his game. He's not Harden-esque tricky to ref in that he tricks refs/defenders with all kinds of moves to draw contact, he just can beat defenders to spots at will and take/force contact to either get the easy layup, kick out on a collapsed defense to a 3pt shooter, or get fouled which is what the Celts resorted to in Game 3.

Travels for Giannis are tough because of his stupid large strides but he does get away with some, especially when he's in the post. Rest of this I disagree with, we have the closest thing to Shaq since the man himself in the NBA currently who takes a metric **** ton of contact every time he drives (particular in this series where he's seeing 2 - 3 bodies every time) and the Celtics literally can't do anything except foul him. ....
Well, you might be right , because I haven't watched a lot of the Bucks. I tried a couple times , and turned them off after some BS calls favoring Giannis. so smanll sample size. On the other hand , I watched a lot of Shaq, and I totally disagree that he took more contact than he dished out. That's a crock. I do agree that Harden's game is more objectionable most.

PS: Back to Giannis, you provided some quality arguments. I concede that Giannis plays that I consider to be uncalled offensive fouls are fairly common in the NBA, but not everyone gets those calls like the stars do.

Last edited:
Well, you might be right , because I haven't watched a lot of the Bucks. I tried a couple times , and turned them off after some BS calls favoring Giannis. so smanll sample size. On the other hand , I watched a lot of Shaq, and I totally disagree that he took more contact than he dished out. That's a crock. I do agree that Harden's game is more objectionable most.

PS: Back to Giannis, you provided some quality arguments. I concede that Giannis plays that I consider to be uncalled offensive fouls are fairly common in the NBA, but not everyone gets those calls like the stars do.
It's a pretty common opinion I see on the internet that Shaq didn't get the amount of calls he probably should have due to his size so I just made the assumption.