What's new

Number 4 spot worst spot to be in!!!

jiggamanjazz

Is it just me or does the 4 spot seem like the worst spot to be given before the lottery? plus its not really the 4 spot... you have a more likely chance of getting the 5.. we were here once before and wound up 6th.. I bet my left nut Boston gets into the top 3... 4th always get ripped!! Truth!

jiFfM.jpg

yeah...the #4 spot sucks odds wise, but we got the power of Bryan Lindsey and Dennis Miller on our side. We can't lose.

Is it just me or does the 4 spot seem like the worst spot to be given before the lottery? plus its not really the 4 spot... you have a more likely chance of getting the 5.. we were here once before and wound up 6th.. I bet my left nut Boston gets into the top 3... 4th always get ripped!! Truth!

There are 30 teams in the NBA and only 3 have better odds than we do so quit your whining.

Fourth is a good spot to be.
Probably will drop to fifth, but could just as easy jump to third.

The balls are idiots, so they can't remember what happened to us the last time we had the 4th worst record. As a matter of fact, the balls are so stupid that they can't even remember what happened last year. They really do care only about the now.

If the 5th pick is where we'll likely land, then it is a GREAT place to be as #Hungry Mr. Julius Randle could turn out to be the steal of this draft mark my word.

Of course Ping Pong balls have memory. What do you think is holding those ping pong balls together? It's the memory of the universe. Everything has memory. That's the key to existence. What if the sun couldnt remember what it was one day? It would just disappear right?

Of course Ping Pong balls have memory. What do you think is holding those ping pong balls together? It's the memory of the universe. Everything has memory. That's the key to existence. What if the sun couldnt remember what it was one day? It would just disappear right?

Who?