What's new

Number 4 spot worst spot to be in!!!

If the 5th pick is where we'll likely land, then it is a GREAT place to be as #Hungry Mr. Julius Randle could turn out to be the steal of this draft mark my word.

Nope, that will be Vonleh. I guarantee it. Randle will have the better start to his career, but Vonleh will be viewed as the better overall player within a few years.

Nope, that will be Vonleh. I guarantee it. Randle will have the better start to his career, but Vonleh will be viewed as the better overall player within a few years.

LOL.. you "guarantee" it?

Everytime somebody said that about an unknown event in the future I cringe.

Is it just me or does the 4 spot seem like the worst spot to be given before the lottery? plus its not really the 4 spot... you have a more likely chance of getting the 5.. we were here once before and wound up 6th.. I bet my left nut Boston gets into the top 3... 4th always get ripped!! Truth!

That's the type of positive thinking we need.

this thread was better when we we're talking about EricL's balls.

It is just you

Is it just me or does the 4 spot seem like the worst spot to be given before the lottery? plus its not really the 4 spot... you have a more likely chance of getting the 5.. we were here once before and wound up 6th.. I bet my left nut Boston gets into the top 3... 4th always get ripped!! Truth!

You are right: It is just you.

7 out of 20 "4 spot" teams got a top 3 pick in the lottery (35%, versus a predicted 38%)

In the last 7 years, the "4 spot" teams got a top 3 pick 3 times (43% rate)

How, exactly, is that getting screwed?

Whining

plus its not really the 4 spot... you have a more likely chance of getting the 5..

The highest "most likely" pick that ANY TEAM has is #4. Ours is #5 and yet you whine.

The 1 spot the most likely pick is #4
The 2 spot the most likely pick is #4
The 3 spot the most likely pick is #5
The 4 spot the most likely pick is #5
The 5 spot the most likely pick is #6