What's new

Obama vs. Beantown

Raspberry Delight said:
I'm not quite sure I'm getting it

Mebbe I can hep, eh, Bum?

easton40.jpg

Ya sayin Bum's a catcha, not no pitcha, dat it, eh, Clutch?

So, we went from Gary Payton to baseball somehow, and Taint just made it more cloudy. Clutz, can you please clarify?

these last 9 or 10 posts remind me of a time that I volunteered at a "special" school.

Made this post in another, more serious, thread, but for poor Beaner's sake Imma post it here too:

If I start advocating the legitimacy of coprophagia, I would expect a variety of responses. "Fools" like Beantown might try to argue that it is "unnatural," claim that it is evolutionarily suspect to think that ingesting foul waste serves a positive purpose, and object on that ground. They might even go so far as to say it should be prohibited. Others, consisting of more liberal types, might argue that such perverted practices are "harmless" and should not be illegal or punished. Even more licentious types might argue that it would be wrong to try to "discourage" such practices. But there are probably few who would argue that the practice should be fully legitimatized and promoted as "normal."

Why? Well, if for no other reason, just the reason that they personally find it disgusting, mebbe, eh? Of course, devoted practitioners would NOT find it disgusting, and would have no such objections. They would find it very attractive and desirable, and hence would have an entirely different "perspective," I spoze.

Moe, how'd you do that trick with the multi-quote. Go ahead and whack me with the multi-quote button joke, but I seriously couldn't figure out how to do that and just moved on.

Untitled-1.jpg

First you need to select all the posts you want to quote in your response by checking that little box as indicated. Then go back to the first post you've selected and hit "Reply With Quote" and you'll get a box with all the quotes showing separately. Then you have to do some editing (copy and paste) to move the end quote tags - shown as [/quote] - from the intermediate quotes to the end of the last quote. It's probably best if you do this using the "Go Advanced" mode so you can preview before you submit the post.

Trying to do a "demo" - let's see, first I "selected" posts #223, 224 and 225 then hit "Reply With Quote" in post #223 and got this:

NOTE: IN THE FIRST EXAMPLE, I'VE REMOVED THE END ] FOR DISPLAY PURPOSES

these last 9 or 10 posts remind me of a time that I volunteered at a "special" school.[/QUOTE

Isn't that where you met your husband?[/QUOTE

No, that was at your mom's house!

/buuuuuuuuuuurn

...that totally made sense. High five.[/QUOTE

these last 9 or 10 posts remind me of a time that I volunteered at a "special" school.

Isn't that where you met your husband?

/buuuuuuuuuuurn

...that totally made sense. High five.

Now with some rearranging of the [/QUOTE] tags like so:

/buuuuuuuuuuurn

...that totally made sense. High five.[/QUOTE [/QUOTE [/QUOTE

which (when the end bracket is left in) would appear as follows:

/buuuuuuuuuuurn

...that totally made sense. High five.

Got it? It's not too difficult, but it can get confusing and tedious.

Is that what your parents told you? That you were "volunteering"? How was the tapioca pudding?

You and Raspberry Delight sure are witty! Honestly, the quality of your burns, and how excited you get to derail anybody with an well-thought opinion just for the sake of it, smacks of loser locker-room politics.

You should get back to work. I'm sure there is some commission to make! you ****ing douchebag.

Oh yeah, and Rasp, I must be gay since I have a more radical view of sexuality. My wife will like this story... maybe I'll tell her about it the next time we decide to have a threesome.

You and Raspberry Delight sure are witty! Honestly, the quality of your burns, and how excited you get to derail anybody with an well-thought opinion just for the sake of it, smacks of loser locker-room politics.

You should get back to work. I'm sure there is some commission to make! you ****ing douchebag.

Oh yeah, and Rasp, I must be gay since I have a more radical view of sexuality. My wife will like this story... maybe I'll tell her about it the next time we decide to have a threesome.

At least we're not getting to you, right Dragon? Back to your hidey-hole, gay wad.

I suddenly gotz be a big-*** hankerin fo sum tapioca puddin, ya know?

Brangz back a lotta good memries, sho nuff.