What's new

Obama vs. Beantown

I can answer this. They are so desperate to be looked at as normal, and feel equal that they think forcing their way into the one phrase that has defined heterosexual bonds for years will give them what they want. Sadly, I think they are mistaken. Being able to use a word will not change what or who they are.
High five Marcus! Homosexuals can never change what they are. They're gross. I think if Jesus were here today, he would take your loving position as well.

-Craig

PS. By the way, I noticed that the anti-gay side has the three most smart people on the board: Beantown, Marcus, and Clutch 2819. Coincidence, no?

High five Marcus! Homosexuals can never change what they are. They're gross. I think if Jesus were here today, he would take your loving position as well.

-Craig

PS. By the way, I noticed that the anti-gay side has the three most smart people on the board: Beantown, Marcus, and Clutch 2819. Coincidence, no?

Who said I was anti-gay?

-Craig

Does anybody else have the suspicion that this guy and Hopper are the same "dood"?

You may want more background on Beantown, but most of us are not only familiar with who Beantown is, we have also heard his arguments on this issue in what seems like a half-dozen 20+ page debates on homosexuality. You're new to the party. Take a deep breath and stick around, you'll find out more about Beantown then you care to know.

you may be correct about this, but I think this information is crucial to the stalemate that we've reached.

One Brow - How would you feel about dissolving "marriage" as civil terminology, and the gov't recognizing ALL domestic partnerships as CIVIL UNIONs? Marriage could be the province of churches - whatever church. Much like baptism. Fair, right?

That would be fair, certainly.

The gay judge in San Francisco just held, indirectly, that congress' passage of this law is "unconstitutional," eh, Mo? And Eric wants (or at least wanted) to argue that there are no "pragmatic" concerns with respect to the judge's rulin. Go figure, eh?

Until you attach some number, the concern is hypothetical, not pragmatic.

I think your idea to make marriage now only available to RELIGIOUS people instead of everyone is fabulous! I've seen you post this quite a few times, and although some hateful atheists responded, you defiantly stood strong with your position of love: take away the rights of not only homosexuals, but non-religious as well.

As an atheist, let me assure you that even if the government only recognize unions and left marriage to the churches, I would still call my ceremony a marriage, and it would not be that hard to make it a marriage.

Does anybody else have the suspicion that this guy and Hopper are the same "dood"?

No, I'm Hopper. Don't you know anything?

or incredibly limber, like the guy that was the half-time entertainment at the Bulls-Jazz game at Nite Out a few years ago - - was that you?

just kidding

but seriously, I'm laughing out loud, and I don't often do that for a One Brow post!

KUDOS!

Moe, how'd you do that trick with the multi-quote. Go ahead and whack me with the multi-quote button joke, but I seriously couldn't figure out how to do that and just moved on.

I seriously couldn't figure out how to do that and just moved on.

Just wait til I tells Kicky, eh, Biley!? Boy, is ever gunna mock, ridicule, and demean your sorry *** for that, eh!?

Wait....I plumb forgots....you generally agree with him and brown his *** up, doncha? Nevvamines.

I nominate this thread to be locked unless Bean answers the personal questions I asked earlier today. Until then all these incoherencies in his thinking will just be the arbitrary and irrational statements that Bean is proclaiming. If we get some solid background to these assumptions maybe we can all learn something and stop banging our head against a Beanwall.

Just keep this in mind: Just as you have a right to criticize his opinion and call him names, he has the right to defer response to your onslaught. It's a two-way street.

I nominate this thread to be locked unless Bean answers the personal questions I asked earlier today. Until then all these incoherencies in his thinking will just be the arbitrary and irrational statements that Bean is proclaiming. If we get some solid background to these assumptions maybe we can all learn something and stop banging our head against a Beanwall.

I nominate that you're retarded.

-Craig

durp durp.

Just keep this in mind: Just as you have a right to criticize his opinion and call him names, he has the right to defer response to your onslaught. It's a two-way street.

I honestly can't tell if it's Sharpy or DragonJace. Either way, he needs an Easton to the balls.

easton40.jpg

easton-batting-glove.jpg

img.aspx

My guess is you'd go with the batting glove and disable the vibration reduction system.