What's new

Obama vs. Beantown

As to N_A_O_S - maybe it should be New_Animosity_Old_Stupidity.
I'll just say that one of my peeves is when someone takes another's post, quotes it with their own changes and calls it "Fixed" Sometimes it's done with good humor and it's funny, but when it's done purely for the sake of animosity and derision, it's not so funny to me.

What, now we have a problem? chill out, man.

Wow, Mo! You're really comin out swingin, these here days, eh? Just sayin whatcha thinks, and lettin da damn chips falls where they may, and all. Good work, Darlin!

By the way, I agrees witcha bout NAOS (eous), not that I don't agree bout nuthin else, just aint got nuthin to add, really. Mebbe knowin I agrees will make ya changes your mind about the poor boy, eh?

Just keep glomming onto every stupid thing that people say... it's starting to get genius, actually.

No, man, i don't. It was you who called me N_Animosity_O_Stupidity.
I think that was in response to you uncivil behavior. You might be able to get away with acting like that, but it sure doesn't lend any credibility to your claims of being highly educated.

It might be interestin to see the two most brilliant and highly educated posters, Kicky and Old Sage, git into a debate, eh, Game? A whole new approach to playin the dozens, I betcha!

I think that was in response to you uncivil behavior. You might be able to get away with acting like that, but it sure doesn't lend any credibility to your claims of being highly educated.

I've already apologized for being a dick in this thread. I'm just letting it loose now...
Take a look at my history if you want to, I'm not a dick that often. I think I picked on Hopper once, because he can be a bit grating, but I'm starting to come around on him. He's got guys like Clutch thinking he's not acting something out. In this case I'm picking on somebody whom I understand a lot better, and there won't be any profuse apology beyond the one I've already said. I don't get the sense that you've been too put out.

It might be interestin to see the two most brilliant and highly educated posters, Kicky and Old Sage, git into a debate, eh, Game? A whole new approach to playin the dozens, I betcha!

Isn't Kicky a lawyer? I don't do that. At all. He wins any day of the week if we wade into those waters.

Isn't Kicky a lawyer? I don't do that. At all. He wins any day of the week if we wade into those waters.

Mebbe, mebbe not, who knows? Either way, the non-stop posturin, invective, polemics, and claims of undisputed victory comin from both sides would, like, ROCK, ya know!?

The total disdain for each other, mutual declarations of utter contempt, the epithets, the ridicule, mockery, insults, denunication, the cheerleaders amppin up the arena, the threats, the appeals to the crowd, just the spectacle of it all, eh!?

I sho nuff wouldn't wanna misses dat, I tellya!

Mebbe, mebbe not, who knows? Either way, the non-stop posturin, invective, polemics, and claims of undisputed victory comin from both sides would, like, ROCK, ya know!?

The total disdain for each other, mutual declarations of utter contempt, the epithets, the ridicule, mockery, insults, denunication, the cheerleaders amppin up the arena, the threats, the appeals to the crowd, just the spectacle of it all, eh!?

I sho nuff wouldn't wanna misses dat, I tellya!

not one of your best

EDIT:
I wonder if you feel like you are the only one that is playing a role? Surely you've considered that if Kicky and I are on the bombastic side it might not say anything about us as people. At all.

not one of your best

EDIT:
I wonder if you feel like you are the only one that is playing a role? Surely you've considered that if Kicky and I are on the bombastic side it might not say anything about us as people. At all.

Well, I never said nuthin bout yawl as peoples, not here lately anyways, eh, Sage? Tellya what, since ya didn't go plumb hogwild, Imma give ya a fresh start, on my slate, anyways. I aint been sayin nuthin that a lotta other peoples aint already done said: Tone down the self-promotin pomposity, the condescending air, and the pretense to perfection, and you'll probably be a little more better received. It aint like ya aint got nuthin worth sayin, it's just dat ya make it so don't nobuddy wanna even listen.

Aint nobuddy wanna even listen to my sorry *** neither, but that's mainly cuz I'm just plumb stoopid, I figure.

I've already apologized for being a dick in this thread. I'm just letting it loose now...
Take a look at my history if you want to, I'm not a dick that often. I think I picked on Hopper once, because he can be a bit grating, but I'm starting to come around on him. He's got guys like Clutch thinking he's not acting something out. In this case I'm picking on somebody whom I understand a lot better, and there won't be any profuse apology beyond the one I've already said. I don't get the sense that you've been too put out.

u have no idea what I think, I tellya!

Moe, do you agree for the push to have everyone view these relationships as "equal" or the same?....or do you believe it is better to recognize our differences and embrace them?

You mean, they way a marriage between a lightly-skinned person and a darkly-skinned person will be different from a marriage between two people that are lightly skinned, and both will be different from a marriage that has two people that are darly skinned, so we should recognize these difference by erecting separate legal institutions?

You mean, they way a marriage between a lightly-skinned person and a darkly-skinned person will be different from a marriage between two people that are lightly skinned, and both will be different from a marriage that has two people that are darly skinned, so we should recognize these difference by erecting separate legal institutions?

#1 you are speaking about a specific race of people, I am not talking about people, I am talking about the relation.

#2 There are no biological differences in reference to reproduction from race to race. All heterosexual relation in all races create offspring

#3 This comparison makes no sense.

#1 you are speaking about a specific race of people, I am not talking about people, I am talking about the relation.

#2 There are no biological differences in reference to reproduction from race to race. All heterosexual relation in all races create offspring

z66172766.jpg

Bean - Did you see that I answered this? I'm just curious what you think of my answer. It's a few posts back. Maybe even a few pages...LOL

and no, I'm not really a glutton for punishment. a glutton for other things perhaps (where's jazzfannatic and her chocolate thread btw?) but not punishment

Bean - Did you see that I answered this? I'm just curious what you think of my answer. It's a few posts back. Maybe even a few pages...LOL

and no, I'm not really a glutton for punishment. a glutton for other things perhaps (where's jazzfannatic and her chocolate thread btw?) but not punishment

I think Bean has finally done the appropriate modifications to his jazzfanz profile page: he's put everybody on his foe list. Now he doesn't see anybody's comments when he comes here. What's funny is that we probably won't notice a difference in the quality or character of his posts. I must have made the foe list pretty early on, since he hasn't really responded to any of my posts.

I think Bean has finally done the appropriate modifications to his jazzfanz profile page: he's put everybody on his foe list. Now he doesn't see anybody's comments when he comes here. What's funny is that we probably won't notice a difference in the quality or character of his posts. I must have made the foe list pretty early on, since he hasn't really responded to any of my posts.

#1 most of your posts include derogatory insults at me

#2 nothing you have said has made it possible for homosexuals to reproduce

#1 most of your posts include derogatory insults at me

#2 nothing you have said has made it possible for homosexuals to reproduce

#2: I've said plenty about this, across time and cultures
#1: because of your enduring stubbornness I've given you deserving insults

#2: I've said plenty about this, across time and cultures

Homosexuals who reprodcue can only do so through HETEROSEXUAL relations.

-This points to homosexuality being caused from environmental factors

-This proves my point that heterosexual relations have more biological influence than homosexual relations.