What's new

Obvious Moves the Jazz Should Make this Offseason

I still have no idea how I get banned but the mods continue to let UtahJazz32 post.
They know you are very abusive and insulting and your crew is too. I'm more reactionary with my posts where as you are always that demeaning instigator.

Last edited:
I still have no idea how I get banned but the mods continue to let UtahJazz32 post.

I don’t know how you got banned either but Jazzfanz is def more pleasant without you and the Cy-clones’ condescending insults.

Image1652574061.945975.jpg

A little less keyboard bullying would be great if you’re capable of it. After this last painful Jazz season, we could all use a little less venom. Too much poison for a site that celebrates fandom. My 2 cents.

…sorry for the off-topic admonishing. What is the original thread’s topic anyway? Whatever it is let’s try and not derail it with personal attacks.

I don’t know how you got banned either but Jazzfanz is def more pleasant without you and the Cy-clones’ condescending insults.

View attachment 12100

A little less keyboard bullying would be great if you’re capable of it. After this last painful Jazz season, we could all use a little less venom. Too much poison for a site that celebrates fandom. My 2 cents.

…sorry for the off-topic admonishing. What is the original thread’s topic anyway? Whatever it is let’s try and not derail it with personal attacks.
Thank you kind sir

They know you are very abusive and insulting and your crew is too. I'm more reactionary with my posts where as you are always that demeaning instigator.
Who is my crew?

Lopo needs to stop bringing his narrow family tree on jazzfanz. They are close enough in relations as it is.

my 2 cents

move conley - 100% yes
move both Rudy and dm - nah
keep both Rudy and dm - 50%
move Rudy keep dm 65%
move dm keep rudy 35%
move Royce - 70%
move bogey - 50%
move Rudy gay - 100%
move JC - nah
move House - nah
move juancho - nah
move butler - nah
move Forrest , naw and paschal - 50%
move Quin - 100% it's time

seems I like our bench more than our starters

Whether we bring back Rudy and Don or just build around Don, I would bring back Joe Ingles and Ricky Rubio on bargain deals. They would be great on so many levels. I wouldn't start either player or even guarantee to play them 18+ minutes per game, but I would love to have them back.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Locke thinks it's good enough to be "top-4" in the conference. Then he's surprised when the Jazz lose in the 1st or 2nd round.

The reality is that teams with bonafide top 5 players are the ones that advance in the playoffs. The elephant in the living room is that the Jazz don't have one. Their system and coaching wizardry isn't enough to compensate for this.
2020-21 season Jazz had:

3 All-Stars

6th Man of the Year

Runner-up, 6th man of the year

2021-22 season Jazz had:

2 All-Stars

We’ve clearly dropped. I’m looking for change this off-season.

2020-21 season Jazz had:

3 All-Stars

6th Man of the Year

Runner-up, 6th man of the year

2021-22 season Jazz had:

2 All-Stars

We’ve clearly dropped. I’m looking for change this off-season.

From everything out there you will get what you want. Change is coming. Not sure to what degree but there will be at least one trade this year involving a starter I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Last edited: