What's new

Game Thread Oct 08, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-08-23

I'm starting to think that Keyonte will be ahead of THT and Dunn in the rotation right from the start. Jazz are going to need to space the floor for Collins and Kessler, and Keyonte might be the best floor spacer we have in the backcourt. If Kessler and Collins are not considered shooting threats, then I don't think you can put THT or Dunn out there with them in the starting lineup. I think you'd put THT/Dunn next to Olynyk at the 4.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me if the Jazz started Sexton and Clarkson in the backcourt.

Last edited:
Nice first gamethread of the year, game threads

Hoping for some Hendricks and Keyonte highlights.

I want to see the shiny new toys,

Sensabaugh be like:

giphy.gif

Damn, 4am game time and league pass that costs 20 usd for the season where I live isnt working. I hope there are good highlights later. I cant stay awake for this one.

At worst we'll be a fringe playoff team. The Jazz are deep and our defense is good.

I can't wait to see how the rookies play. Even if their shots don't fall I'm more interested in seeing if any will look comfortable and not lost out there.

As critical I am of Brice I expect him to catch onto the system quickly. I look forward to seeing how the other young guys look in this respect as well.