What's new

Game Thread Oct 08, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-08-23

lol you can show Dunn some respect without threating your staunch love for THT.
Yeah, I did. Maybe read more than just the post you disagree with.

I said Dunn was solid as always. He's good at being steady against inferior competition which makes him a great bench player. I just don't think his style works against starters

Some thoughts:

Kessler was our best player. Followed by Dunn.
Hendricks runs like a deer. If we can utilize that he should be able to get some easy buckets.
Keyonte plays very bad defense. His man gets past him regularly and he makes little effort to recover.
Sexton was hunted. To good effect. You cant play a guy who gets hunted if they aren't killing it on offense.
Jazz were unable to space the floor at all in the first half. Almost nothing good came out of the offense. A distinct lack of PG play was evident. In the 2nd half the Jazz just had more talent.

Also leads the team with the worst + / - and fouls. Worst thing about it is I don’t dislike the guy… just find I begin to root against him so your inane posts slow down.
He got called for a foul where Kawhi shot the ball backwards and a bad blocking foul against Bones...

If you're using +/- in a preseason game you're beyond hope.

Also hilarious you are going to admit to basing your opinion solely out of spite because you got no hoop knowledge