What's new

Game Thread Oct 10, 2023 08:00PM MT: Jazz at Clippers (Preseason)

Added to Calendar: 10-10-23

Samanic is my least favorite layer in the team if he touches the ball you know the possession is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Keyonte's made 3 with 4:21 left in the game, here are the following Jazz possessions until there were 28 seconds left in the game:

- Luka Samanic gets his shot blocked
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio misses 2
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio hits 2 FTs
- Simone Fontecchio misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio made 3

Luka/Simone do not pass. They just don't.

It's very annoying to watch.

After Keyonte's made 3 with 4:21 left in the game, here are the following Jazz possessions until there were 28 seconds left in the game:

- Luka Samanic gets his shot blocked
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio misses 2
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Luka Samanic misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio hits 2 FTs
- Simone Fontecchio misses 3
- Simone Fontecchio made 3

Luka/Simone do not pass. They just don't.

It's very annoying to watch.
I mean, Simone is a shooter. He kind of has to shoot it if he's open. If he's not shooting it, he's useless.

Samanic is different as he's supposed to be a more dynamic player.

Kinda disappointed that I didn’t get to see the boys tonight. I’d just re-upped on my League Pass looking forward to watching it all day and 7:00 finally arrives and instead of the game I get the message that the game is blacked out in my area. I’m used to that here in Vegas for the LA teams but Ballys West aren’t playing any preseason Clippers for some reason.

Anyway long story short, just checked the Box Score, happy for THT. Seems like one of the guys we better start thinking about extending.

I remember how preseason last year had me 100% convinced the Jazz were definitely going to be a bottom 3 team - and then the regular season started and they crushed Denver at home before going 10-3 to start the season. I’m not reading into too much until there’s actually something to play for.

I still think the best lineup is going to be THT, Clarkson, Markkanen, Collins and Kessler with George, Sexton, Agbaji, Hendricks and Olynyk all getting considerable playing time as well.