What's new

Game Thread Oct 24, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 10-24-22

Someone in the Pel's thread said Lauri had sore knees and might sit out. What about Conley, does he play tonight?

Someone in the Pel's thread said Lauri had sore knees and might sit out. What about Conley, does he play tonight?
I think that was tongue in cheek. Something about Ainge going into the locker room with baseball bat then announcing that Lauri sits out due to a sore knee.

Most probably fully expect them to lose this one to save the tank , Maybe THT gets 25 minutes trying to harness his inner lance Stevenson. Not imo unless they really are not trying to field a team of misfits only against other teams who are far from contending as is.
I actually do think the Rockets win this, but not because the Jazz tanked the game.

I am astonished how truly bad THT is. I guess I just never paid attention before, Most awkward ball handler, who is of course expected to be the ball handler, I think I have seen. He comes in and almost immediately screws stuff up. It's uncanny.

I am astonished how truly bad THT is. I guess I just never paid attention before, Most awkward ball handler, who is of course expected to be the ball handler, I think I have seen. He comes in and almost immediately screws stuff up. It's uncanny.
THT has taken all the bad JC mojo this year and JC has become a great ball handler for the most part.

I say play THT, NAW, the Italian Stallion, Bolmaro, Juzang, Potter and Dok major minutes tonight to give the vets a blow.

Tonight's game is going to be tough. Back end of back to back after OT. I expect Mike sits... Houston plays pretty hard and fast when I've watched em... If the Jazz win tonight they end up starting 5-0 though... which is just effing bonkers.

Some stats that stood out last night:

Marksmannen- 11-11 FT

V8- 4 STL

Fahrvergnugen/Bjorn Borg- 5 AST

Walker, Kessler Ranger- 6 OREB

Conley 3-12 FG

Sexton 2-10 FG

Looks like we're not resting Conley tonight, or anyone else. I think it's a mistake no matter what direction our team is going. I thought he already looked like he was a little tired last night.

Looks like we're not resting Conley tonight, or anyone else. I think it's a mistake no matter what direction our team is going. I thought he already looked like he was a little tired last night.

He's also playing about 7 more minutes a game than he did last year. Seems like a recipe for disaster when it comes to keeping him healthy.