What's new

Game Thread Oct 24, 2022 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 10-24-22

Ugh. All that work trading All-Stars and getting picks and setting ourselves up to get Victor, and now this motley crew of rejects might eff it all up by winning a championship this year.

Ainge should be fired if that happens.

I think they are due for a loss after last night. Not sure how to really feel about it. Conflicted.

The current team is alot of fun but let's be honest they don't have a chance in hell of actually winning playoff games with no stars on the roster. They don't have anyone to get the superstar calls. Other teams will get serious about scouting the Jazz by next month. They are catching a few of these teams with injuries as Jamal Murray, Brandon Ingram have both missed significant portions of 2 of those wins.

I think they are due for a loss after last night. Not sure how to really feel about it. Conflicted.

The current team is alot of fun but let's be honest they don't have a chance in hell of actually winning playoff games with no stars on the roster. They don't have anyone to get the superstar calls. Other teams will get serious about scouting the Jazz by next month. They are catching a few of these teams with injuries as Jamal Murray, Brandon Ingram have both missed significant portions of 2 of those wins.
Murray missed like 3-5 mins max. He played 26 mins that night.

We really need to lose. If you thought this season was going to be terrible, imagine when all these guys are gone after their contracts are over. We'll REALLY be bad

Staying in tonight, watching the double header on NBA TV (until my wife wants to watch a movie). Watching the Orlando/New York game currently and wondering how our offensive schemes seem so much more sophisticated for a group of guys that have been together for so little time. (That last play last night with the floor spaced and KO faking the handoff top of the key before driving to the rim was superb.)

For anyone else in southern Utah who can’t get the game on AT&T Sportsnet (which is ludicrous), I can watch it in the AT&T Sportsnet app, at least. But I can’t AirPlay it to my TV.

Imagine if Vanderbilt actually had consistent ball skills.

How awkward he is during passing the ball in transition doesnt give me great hope for his skill development.

I mean that was a clear foul on Vanderbilt my Rocket announcer. I am just remembering that I hate everything about Houston.

Lauri needs a bit better vision, when hes working inside there is a 3pointer open everytime.