What's new

Game Thread Oct 25, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 10-25-23

I will be in Orlando on business Nov. 2. I think to myself, the Jazz play Orlando Nov. 2! This is freaking meant to be!! (I don't live in Utah.)

It is a Jazz home game. Sigh. . .
Too bad! Fate is fickle.

I will be in Orlando on business Nov. 2. I think to myself, the Jazz play Orlando Nov. 2! This is freaking meant to be!! (I don't live in Utah.)

It is a Jazz home game. Sigh. . .

Go to the live watch party... it is held at the local Orlando Sports Bar... you may have to tell them the game is on and ask them to change the channel though.

It's better on stage than the movie. It is the music that moves you (or doesn't).
Good to know… I will go see it at some point… but just found out it’s 3 hours long…

1698178316346.gif

THT going to go off for the first Jazz triple double since Carlos Boozer, 35-15-15

Are you counting minutes played, turnovers and poor shots taken?

I read the abridged version in 5th grade. It was worth a buttload of AR points

Oh C'mon! Out of all your posts this has to be the worst one, the most over the top blatant lie! Do you expect anyone to believe you have ever read a book, abridged or otherwise?

Just kidding, I felt like the rest of the board doesn't give you enough crap for you THT posts. Nah but really for THT I just hope he embraces defense and assists (the Dunn role) because he has the scoring (Clarkson role) down pact and would be nice if he could balance or round out his game to more than just a scorer.

Are you counting minutes played, turnovers and poor shots taken?

Oh C'mon! Out of all your posts this has to be the worst one, the most over the top blatant lie! Do you expect anyone to believe you have ever read a book, abridged or otherwise?

Just kidding, I felt like the rest of the board doesn't give you enough crap for you THT posts. Nah but really for THT I just hope he embraces defense and assists (the Dunn role) because he has the scoring (Clarkson role) down pact and would be nice if he could balance or round out his game to more than just a scorer.
I'm counting the times he bangs your mom, wife, and sister.

I'm counting the times he bangs your mom, wife, and sister.
The stamina that would take in one evening would be very impressive to say the least.

The obvious joke here however is to say, the question is would you jump off his D long enough for him to get the chance. I would never say that mind you, but that is the obvious joke.

The stamina that would take in one evening would be very impressive to say the least.

The obvious joke here however is to say, the question is would you jump off his D long enough for him to get the chance. I would never say that mind you, but that is the obvious joke.

1698189501819.jpeg

Why jump off when there is room for everyone?

Carving pumpkins tonight with the family.
I made the eyes jazz notes and the nose a rim and the mouth a net

It looks like ****. Carving pumpkins is hard. Eyes look kinda cool