What's new

Game Thread Oct 25, 2023 07:00PM MT: Jazz vs. Kings

Added to Calendar: 10-25-23

I know why they don’t do it but it’s annoying when they don’t let the half court shot fly at the end of the quarter. AB was a champ and always put it up… @fishonjazz will testify.

AB aint been scared since the 3rd grade

(I think it was the third grade but can’t remember for sure)

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

That offense is hard to watch. Even if we were making our shots it would have been ugly, and that was against one of the worst defenses in the NBA. I blame Ainge not Hardy.

Our most competent looking lineup was George, Clarkson, Agbaji, Collins, Lauri. It will be interesting to see if we get that lineup more going forward.

I feel like the spacing is not great to begin with, but we're not exactly getting explosive drives to begin with. Our guards don't have the threat of shooting off the dribble. That combined with next to no off ball movement makes us so predictable. The defense was straight up terrible tonight though. Even Kessler got his **** pushed in by McGee.

Holy **** mcgee looked awesome tonight. Thats how you know it just wasnt our night. Kings couldnt miss and we couldnt make. I didnt learn a lot from last night. It was 1 bad game. On to the next one.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, what a crappy start.

Keyonte kinda had the perfect “play me more” type of mindset this game. Was selective and effective when he attacked. Had a couple glaring defensive miscues but seems like he tries on that side of the ball. Played well within himself.

Hardy said as prolly surprised too.

This is what having a hunger games like competition does… guys kinda playing for themselves.
Ya hardy needs to tighten things up. Cant give everyone equal minutes and equal opportunities if we want to win. Gotta make some people unhappy sometimes. Ainge needs to make some decisions for him I guess.

Ya hardy needs to tighten things up. Cant give everyone equal minutes and equal opportunities if we want to win. Gotta make some people unhappy sometimes. Ainge needs to make some decisions for him I guess.
I'd say Ainge has already done many decisions for him. And not in a good way.

Was surprised to see Dunn as primary scoring option on that lineup too
People are surprised to see Kris Dunn try to dribble his way into the interior to score on flip and push shots like he's the #1 option?

Huh?

That's what he does. That's who he is. And that's one of the reasons he was out of the league when we picked him up.

Watching the garbage time, Sensabough looked more lost of defense than I've ever see an NBA player be. I don't think he was in anything like a proper defensive position at any point.