What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 10-28-21

Paschall and Whiteside had a stretch where they looked All-Nba. Whiteside makes me laugh at least once a game with his antics. He was great tonight.

But Joe… Joe is a savage. He laughs at sengun as he blows the layup and then continues laughing as he buries a three… that was more flagrant than what he did to Davion.

JB played great defense tonight. Finally got one to fall.

Missed the game so I loved being able to read through that to see how the gist of the game when’s… have a few questions I saw white side had a giant plus minus again tonight so I was wondering if that was a result of the blow out or if he actually looked good again… and my second question is I saw butler played more min tonight and was wondering how he looked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missed the game so I loved being able to read through that to see how the gist of the game when’s… have a few questions I saw white side had a giant plus minus again tonight so I was wondering if that was a result of the blow out or if he actually looked good again… and my second question is I saw butler played more min tonight and was wondering how he looked

He wasn’t just good… he was really good… like he did all the verticality stuff at the rim and did some flashy stuff… including a spin move and dunk. He was awesome in the non garbage time and was kinda chill in garbage time. He was laughing and talking **** too.

Paschall and Whiteside had a stretch where they looked All-Nba. Whiteside makes me laugh at least once a game with his antics. He was great tonight.

But Joe… Joe is a savage. He laughs at sengun as he blows the layup and then continues laughing as he buries a three… that was more flagrant than what he did to Davion.

JB played great defense tonight. Finally got one to fall.
^ this

Paschall was the biggest standout tonight, but Whiteside looked great as well. I'm looking forward to what this team can do against a fully healthy contender.

So Paschall vs. Jae Crowder. They definitely have different games but can you plug Paschall into that role. Jae was a very willing shooter but not always the best percentage. Both not great rebounders but more about some energy and toughness and moving the ball.

Memphis and GSW tied up. GSW has an easy schedule for the next week or so, so if they don’t drop this one it may be a while before we could pass them.

So Paschall vs. Jae Crowder. They definitely have different games but can you plug Paschall into that role. Jae was a very willing shooter but not always the best percentage. Both not great rebounders but more about some energy and toughness and moving the ball.
That’s way closer the comp than Draymond (who at least at his peak has no comp).

Man watching this Bane kid play he's almost as good as Bogey. And it's only his second year......

Man watching this Bane kid play he's almost as good as Bogey
He almost won them the game at the end… of course the refs called him for the while off. Cheater *** refs.