What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 10-28-21

Boler had a really good "something-ability" tonight. Can't remember what he said but it was one of his best.

Kyle Anderson playing some great defense down the stretch. This Memphis team is too deep to play him big minutes. Would not mind him taking the Jingles role once he retire.

Still #1 in PR and last of the undefeateds, and if we make it through this brutal back to back this weekend we become immortal! Who knows, maybe Shaq will even be forced to give us props!!! Come on LBJ, KD now how ya gonna pick us dead last for the All Star game?

Oni is done IMO.
I thought he was out tonight for injury or illness or something according to the tweet jingled posted.

I'm really excited for this upcoming B2B. It will be interesting to see which game Conley sits, he didn't play any B2B's last year.

CHI is playing well and is a tough matchup. Vucevic will space the floor and Derozan+Lavine requires two good defenders. Will we go with Bogey and O'Neale....or will Mitchell step up and take the challenge? Maybe he gets bailed out by Mike sitting and Joe takes one of the two assignments. I'd like to see Mitchell take on Lavine and see how he does.

MIL is a guaranteed banger. It always is.

Not that the game was ever in question, but Snyder playing Butler in the 4th quarter really put the game out of reach again. The main guys were somewhat understandably too relaxed and having a hard time mentally getting back in the game after it got out of control. Butler came in and played some good defense, good hustle, and helped to refocus things a bit.

I think coaches, including Quin, often try and tighten up the rotation after a big lead is cut in to like that. I like the idea of instead bringing in your young guys who are always excited and ready to play, and breathe some energy in to the situation. I think it must be more difficult than you would think for a veteran guy to get back in to focused basketball mind after creating and then losing a big lead.

Not that the game was ever in question, but Snyder playing Butler in the 4th quarter really put the game out of reach again. The main guys were somewhat understandably too relaxed and having a hard time mentally getting back in the game after it got out of control. Butler came in and played some good defense, good hustle, and helped to refocus things a bit.

I think coaches, including Quin, often try and tighten up the rotation after a big lead is cut in to like that. I like the idea of instead bringing in your young guys who are always excited and ready to play, and breathe some energy in to the situation. I think it must be more difficult than you would think for a veteran guy to get back in to focused basketball mind after creating and then losing a big lead.
I mean the last 5 or 6 years of Jazz garbage time have been horrid. . .

Damn we went out there and declared dominance on those kids.

I'd look to possibly shop Bogey for Eric Gordon though.

And that facial infection must've mutated Paschall into Super Paschall.