What's new

Game Thread Oct 28, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Rockets

Added to Calendar: 10-28-21

There's more people at a Biden rally then this Rockets game.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Don making a point to start the games aggressive on defense. Nice to know that the defensive ability is still there, just a matter of effort.

Speaking of pre-season, I wish we would start using pre-season to tune the team up and get them in game shape rather than play the starters for token minutes then use the rest to "evaluate" the end of bench guys. Basically, take the pre-season more seriously would generate a better start to the regular season.
Better than 3-0 ;)

I have no idea what the Lakers were thinking. The team they won the title with had multiple good perimeter defenders and guys that could shoot spot up threes. Over the last two years they lost Danny Green, KCP and let Caruso walk. They replaced them with terrible shooters and defenders. The load on Lebron and AD is gonna be huge. ADs nickname is street clothes… Lebron is old… good luck.

I think Phoenix and Denver (if Murray is healthy) are the ones to watch. GS maybe.
When does Klay come back?

I love scrolling down and seeing all the examples of ways the refs are calling games better this year. Multiple harden examples.

Liked that little push shot/baby hook by Spida

Not going to lie. The black and white branding is starting to grow on me. As long as there is no gray. . .

Nice to see Whiteside staying vertical on his challenges. I didn't expect that this quick and this consistent.

Wide open Joe Ingles three is the best shot the jazz can ever get.

Not going to lie. The black and white branding is starting to grow on me. As long as there is no gray. . .
The jerseys are the new black and white color scheme tonight?
Or were you talking about the jazzfanz website?

I was worried about the Whiteside pick up at first. But he really looks engaged so far this year. I'm sure winning helps with that. But he is looking like a great pick up behind Rudy.

That was good defense by Paschall. BS call.

Rudy is about to murder someone if he doesn’t get a pass soon.
Agreed. They are missing him when he is open. On the other hand its because they are getting wide open threes.