What's new

Game Thread Oct 30, 2021 06:00PM MT: Jazz at Bulls

Added to Calendar: 10-30-21

I'm guessing Joe will start and take on one of Lavine/Derozan. I want to see Mitchell take on a hard matchup. He's been good defensively so far. Excited to see Butler get his first real chance.

I have been happy with Butler so far. He plays under control, doesn't take plays off, and has some obvious talent and underrated athletic ability. I could see him being a key cog, albeit a small one, by the time the playoffs start.
Everybody is going to be a key cog. That’s the beauty of the sex machine is Quin is getting ready to go 11 deep and make it satisfying for everyone, and leave the other team saying ‘thank you!’

Everybody is going to be a key cog. That’s the beauty of the sex machine is Quin is getting ready to go 11 deep and make it satisfying for everyone, and leave the other team saying ‘thank you" and "WTF just happened?"
Edited for reality...

have we heard anything about Conley's knee? WTF. So there's a knee and the chronic hamstring. fantastic.
Maybe they were in a hurry filling out the sheet and had Butler on the brain so they forgot it was Conley with the hammy and Butler with the knee. We’ll know the next time Conley sits for a “heart condition.”

I’m envisioning a large room with others similarly dressed, moderately applauding as Quin’s promotion within the crime family is announced, and this is his reaction.

Looking forward to see how we will defend the Bulls. Will Vuković manage to pull Rudy out to perimeter? Are we going to let DeRozan go to his spots and murder us from midrange or will we adjust somehow?

Looking forward to see how we will defend the Bulls. Will Vuković manage to pull Rudy out to perimeter? Are we going to let DeRozan go to his spots and murder us from midrange or will we adjust somehow?
Rudy will definitely be pulled out. Not too worried about DeRozan out-gunning us, though.

Rudy will definitely be pulled out. Not too worried about DeRozan out-gunning us, though.
I was gonna say move Royce onto Vuc and put Rudy on DeRozan. Royce just needs help if Vuc is inside. Or put Hassan and Rudy in because DeRozan would facilitate that.

Our pick and roll defense is great. Let them spread us out and put us in PnR.

To win, they’ll need great iso performances from LaVine and DeRozan. And they’ll need to really clamp down on defense.

I’ll like our odds. Although playing without Conley definitely hurts.

I am hoping for the best but will not be surprised if the Bulls win. Jazz have been winning but I still need to see more improvement on the defensive end. If Conley sits I hope Butler gets some run. Jazz do not need any 20-2 runs in this game. Bulls are a vastly improved team so it should be a tough game to win on the road. We need DM to be the efficient DM and not the bricklayer he has started out this season.

I am hoping for the best but will not be surprised if the Bulls win. Jazz have been winning but I still need to see more improvement on the defensive end. If Conley sits I hope Butler gets some run. Jazz do not need any 20-2 runs in this game. Bulls are a vastly improved team so it should be a tough game to win on the road. We need DM to be the efficient DM and not the bricklayer he has started out this season.T
The revenge of Matty Ice.

When Hot Rod was on radio, we would turn down the television broadcast and turn up Hundley.
If I could find old games of Hot Rod announcing I’d play those instead of the current broadcast team. RIP GOAT