What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 10-31-21

Right as we put our 30th point on the board in the first quarter the NBA TV announcer says "I love the defensive intensity the bucks started this game with."

Huh?

Does Clarkson realize he's allowed to pass?
I feel a little bad for him. He’s trying to work his way through it. It builds on itself sometimes. That layup that rolled off made me sad.

I'll live with fall-away mid-range shots.

Ingles being passive as ****. Not even looking to shoot.

Jazz ahead by 11. All they can talk about is the bucks. Jazz go up by 11, and going to a commercial the comment is "and the bucks finding their rhythm offensively". lol

I think he means the Bucks crew on NBATV. That color commentator seems a tad clueless
That's who I thought. That's what I'm watching too. They are all up in the bucks asscracks. Down by 11 but to listen to these announcers you'd think the bucks were up 20.

That was a nice pass by Whiteside. If he is any consistent with the roll pass to the corners, it would be huge.

Ref cheering for the bucks now.

These announcers on NBA TV will have to go on suicide watch if the bucks lose. I'm seriously thinking that I'm watching the bucks home feed. I thought NBA TV was NBA announcers.

Is NBA TV just showing the local home feed? I thought it was an NBA announcing team.