What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 10-31-21

We'll shoot better tonight and hopefully have a chip on our shoulder. Statement game after yesterday's meltdown.

Bucks are missing Jrue and Brook Lopez. Not sure about Bobby Portis being available either. Bucks have been struggling with too many guys out.

Mitchell can't have 6 bad games in a row right? I think we take off tonight. 20+ 3's and a blowout win.

We've got to break out of our shooting slump eventually. Hopefully tonight's the night!

Someone help me remember…

Last year we had a game rescheduled to later in the day because the team we were playing maybe had a schedule change and the rule was you couldn’t start games less than 24 hours apart, and I’m thinking it was the Lakers that we were playing that we had to reschedule around. But now I guess no biggie when it’s the Jazz playing.

Someone help me remember…

Last year we had a game rescheduled to later in the day because the team we were playing maybe had a schedule change and the rule was you couldn’t start games less than 24 hours apart, and I’m thinking it was the Lakers that we were playing that we had to reschedule around. But now I guess no biggie when it’s the Jazz playing.
Game postponed?

The Bucks are so thin without Lopez, Portis, and Holiday, they build their squad for the playoffs and not the regular season. I'd honestly be disappointed if we can't come away with this one. They only have like 5 real players available tonight.

The Bucks are so thin without Lopez, Portis, and Holiday, they build their squad for the playoffs and not the regular season. I'd honestly be disappointed if we can't come away with this one. They only have like 5 real players available tonight.
Those are the kinds of games we are great at losing.

Game postponed?
Something happened with another game (that wasn't ours) last year that pushed it back. We were originally supposed to play at like 3:00 pm or something, but the other team had some change in their schedule the day before so our game got pushed back to accommodate them not having less than 24 hours in between games. We played last night at 6 MST and today 5 MST.

Something happened with another game (that wasn't ours) last year that pushed it back. We were originally supposed to play at like 3:00 pm or something, but the other team had some change in their schedule the day before so our game got pushed back to accommodate them not having less than 24 hours in between games. We played last night at 6 MST and today 5 MST.
Ok I'm not local so I don't always get that info before game time.

We better play well. I have to watch on NBA TV so if we don't do well the announcers will be unbearable.