What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 10-31-21

The woman just seems vacuous. Says lots of words so there is ZERO dead space, without ever really saying anything. The guy is just a straight homer who may or may not actually be watching the game.
Really sad to listen to.

Milwaukee consistently had top shelf announcers as far back as l can remember.

Giannis' brother may be the worst player in the league.

Can't shoot a lick and constantly playing hero ball on defense.

I mean this dude overplays passing lanes like I've never seen, over helps and is constantly out of position. The living embodiment of activity not being equal to achievement.

Giannis' brother may be the worst player in the league.

Can't shoot a lick and constantly playing hero ball on defense.

I mean this dude overplays passing lanes like I've never seen, over helps and is constantly out of position. The living embodiment of activity not being equal to achievement.
For his value, he was pretty good for fantasy sports tonight. Lol

His chucking is really, really wearing thin with me. What's the point of having a bunch of unselfish and efficient players if all those possessions just get flushed down the crapper?

The second Butler looks competent I might get kinda antsy about seeing what we can get for Clarkson.

I was thinking about Clarkson more in the Bogey trade thread….I don’t want to overreact to a slow start, but Clarkson’s value has got to be at an all time high right now coming off the 6th man award. Bogey+Clarkson is a luxury, but it’s not much of a luxury if Clarkson is anchoring the team down.

- Paschall's 3pt shooting is coming back down to earth quickly, and he might be affecting the spacing of that second unit.
- Clarkson's Defense in the 4th quarter came up big. He's been a more active help defender this year. I'm not sure if that is Quin or Jordan?
- We were clearly the better team with them missing so many players. We lead by multiple possessions for most of the game. Got a little lazy at the end and let them back in it, but this was a good take care of business game.

Really sad to listen to.

Milwaukee consistently had top shelf announcers as far back as l can remember.
Apparently the guy that was their hot rod retired and they replaced him with the woman.

Ex-Knick Steve Novak is supposed to be their color guy. I tuned in last night and was pissed he wasn't doing the game. I don't believe he's been replaced. Load management day for an announcer?
Steve Novak is the Bucks’ color guy? No way. He played for us so that means the Jazz won the championship last year! What a relief!

I was thinking about Clarkson more in the Bogey trade thread….I don’t want to overreact to a slow start, but Clarkson’s value has got to be at an all time high right now coming off the 6th man award. Bogey+Clarkson is a luxury, but it’s not much of a luxury if Clarkson is anchoring the team down.
JC is more suited for the sixth man role because he is a guard who can bring the ball up and run the offense with his dribble. If we have to choose I'd rather keep him over Bogey.

These bucks announcers might be as bad as there is in the entire world. Bill Walton would complain.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
No kidding. The color guy was a homer and a half. Rudy gets whacked on the arm (like not even near his hand, but in his bicep area), he immediately complains. He sees a replay, walks it back a little, and then like a minute later complains that it was not much of a foul. Unreal.

This announcer might have a head injury. She's called the Jazz the Spurs a few times, she said they took away a Clarkson shot that wasn't. She called a foul when it was a 5 second violation all in about 5 total minutes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Thank God the powers that be at NBA TV chose to go with the Milwaukee feed! No need to feed the “hillbilly” stereotype even further, lol.

I wonder what Clarkson's usage rate is so far this season? Feels like it has to be insanely high.

JC is more suited for the sixth man role because he is a guard who can bring the ball up and run the offense with his dribble. If we have to choose I'd rather keep him over Bogey.

I'm starting to think that JC should be the one moved, but I'm sure I'll change my mind if he gets on a hot streak again. The bench unit is already running with Conley and Ingles. I could see how we might get in to trouble if we still had Niang and traded Clarkson for a defender....it gets a little light scoring wise. But with Gay and Paschall I feel a bit better about it. Paschall is a 12% usage guy because that's all that's left after JC, but he can definitely ramp it up and get self created buckets. Same for Rudy Gay when he gets back.