What's new

Game Thread Oct 31, 2021 05:00PM MT: Jazz at Bucks

Added to Calendar: 10-31-21

Why are they ignoring Rudy? Three of the last 5 possessions Gobert had a much smaller player sealed off in the post and they didn't even try to get him the ball. That's terrible.

Wow 5-second turnover. Don't see those very often. Gotta score.

She just said timeout called by the Spurs. Then she said both the bucks and spurs have a timeout left.

This announcer might have a head injury. She's called the Jazz the Spurs a few times, she said they took away a Clarkson shot that wasn't. She called a foul when it was a 5 second violation all in about 5 total minutes.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I'm getting fed up with the lack of post play in this generation of basketball. It's a lost art that is being being neglected and made obsolete. If you give Rudy and Whiteside 8-10 of the shots Clarkson is taking we probably would have blown out the Bucks, and beaten Chicago. Kareem said it best about this era. You'll find out that the closer to the basket you get, the more times the ball will go into the basket.

Last edited:
It's like that for both of our bigs. It's like they neglect the post game at all costs.
Agreed. Especially at least twice on those last plays tonight, that's really stupid. Twice Gobert literally had a single step and dunk. When Royce had the ball on the left wing he looked at Gobert, no one there but Coghnaton and Royce turned and threw the ball to Mitchell so he could take on 3 defenders and fight his way to the rim. Mitchell made it but man that was a bad call. They need to do a way way better job getting Gobert involved. One reason they could double and triple Mitchell every single play at the end there, was because they knew that they could put any single guy on gobert under the basket, and we wouldn't do anything to try to get him the ball. If we had even gotten the ball in there once for a dunk, it would have taken a lot of the pressure off the perimeter. I cannot figure out why this is not even in the playbook at all for us. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying they should give the ball to Gobert at the top of the key and let him do some magic or something, these were plays where he was within 3 ft of the basket and had a simple single step and dunk. Or the smaller guy would have to mug him to stop him. It's just dumb that we don't consider that at all, in favor of our smallest players taking on their biggest players in hero ball.

Whoever drafted Azubuike over Desmond Bane probably deserves to be fired.
you mean that same guy who drafted Trey Burke over Giannis, drafted Dante Exum over Julius Randle and Zach Lavine, took cash over Jokic, picked Trey Lyles over Devin Booker, traded Josh Hart and Thomas Bryant for Tony Bradley? That's some T'wolves/Sac Kings level **** right there even before the Doke pick happened, so who can really say they were surprised?

you mean that same guy who drafted Trey Burke over Giannis, drafted Dante Exum over Julius Randle and Zach Lavine, took cash over Jokic, picked Trey Lyles over Devin Booker, traded Josh Hart and Thomas Bryant for Tony Bradley? That's some T'wolves/Sac Kings level **** right there even before the Doke pick happened, so who can really say they were surprised?
Don't forget all the 2nd round picks we had to give teams to take players.
t

Do you notice that the games we lose have twice as many posts as the games we win? Some people just love to complain. . .
Maybe but I’d also look at when those posts are made… i.e. how many pages come after the game ends. And this game has maybe been done an hour.