What's new

>=] OFFICAL GAME THREAD! Jazz @ Blazers

Jaymz

No negative Nancys, Terrible Trevers or Batmans posting negative comments please. (Yeah I saw your thread there, buddy)
LET'S GET OUR ROOT ON!!!

7:00 PM on CSNW, ROOT, Moda Center

Series History: This is the fourth and final regular season matchup between the Blazers and Jazz. Portland has won two of the first three meetings, including a 99-85 home win over the Jazz on Jan. 13.

Injuries: The Blazers are not reporting any injuries. For the Jazz, Alec Burks (fractured left fibula) and Danté Exum (left ACL rehabilitation) are out.

asdf2.jpgasdf4.jpgasdf5.jpgasdf6.jpg

...and todays lucky girl!!!
asdf.jpg

Just because these turds beat the Warriors doesn't mean they gonna beat us!! They play small, we play JAZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!:cool::cool:

Reactions: UB
We'll need a physical PG to stop Lillard who's coming off of a 51 points performance...

Let's unleash THE MACK!!!!

Gonna have to beat them in the trenches. Their backcourt is going to shred us for at least 50 and we can't keep up defensively with them. However, if we can keep their shooting % down and bang inside, we can win.

Gonna have to beat them in the trenches. Their backcourt is going to shred us for at least 50 and we can't keep up defensively with them. However, if we can keep their shooting % down and bang inside, we can win.

We have to win the turnovers and rebounding battles. If we can do that and minimize the free throw differential, I like our chances.

Huge game.
We need all jazzfanz to really put out all their positive energy for this one.

Everyone needs to be watching this one and cheering their hardest

GO JAZZ GO!

slow down the tempo and we will win! go jazz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app

I can't remember the last time jazz won on a Sunday. My imperfect recollection is that we almost always lose on Sundays. Anyone got stats on that?

That said, I'll put on my lucky jazz socks tonight.

Sent from my cellular mobile using JazzFanz mobile app and SMS text message relay via the Google

Huge game.
We need all jazzfanz to really put out all their positive energy for this one.

Everyone needs to be watching this one and cheering their hardest

GO JAZZ GO!

Whenever I am positive the Jazz lose, and whenever I am negative the Jazz win.

Blazers are gonna win easily.

If the jazz impose their will and play their game I think they have a good chance of winning. It will really come down to who wants it more, ya know? Its really about playing for the name on the front of the jersey not the back if 12 guys can come together as one I think we have a shot. Or we could just score more points.

Utah and Portland are the two Western teams on the rise.

Time to make a statement.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Cappy has a 2nd row seat behind Jazz bench tonight. Needless to say, Cappy is happy. Hopefully, Damian Lilbastiard won't rain on Cappy's parade. Cappy will be wearing a green Gobert jersey, so look for Cappy on tv. If there is more than one guy with Gobert jersey behind jazz bench, Cappy will be the one staring dreamily at Rudy Gobert or sometimes Favors.