What's new

>=] OFFICAL GAME THREAD! Jazz @ Blazers

Detroit was throwing assets around at the deadline. After shipping out Jennings, I wondered if they'd be interested, but there was no chatter along those lines.

Is there an NBA that would start Trey?

Possibly the Knicks (I think he would at least be in the running)

At point we have:
- Jose Calderon
- Langston Galloway
- Jerian Grant
- Jimmer Ferdette

Galloway is the D-League 10 day contract guy who made the NBA all rookie second team. That's quite an achievement. Undrafted, D-Leaguer, 10 day contract signed in January...and he makes the NBA all rookie team! Trey Burke would not start over him.

Jimmer? The guy is shooting 100% from the field already. D-League All Star Game MVP. Trey Burke would not start over him.

Notre Dame's Grant and veteran Calderon? Trey Burke would start over them.

Galloway I like.
Galloway is a really nice sports story -- who doesn't root for the overlooked underdog? -- and he can play some good ball. He's one of the reasons I like sports so much. Nice quiet guy who just does his best. Is he on the level of most NBA players? No. But he has heart.

At point we have:
- Jose Calderon
- Langston Galloway
- Jerian Grant
- Jimmer Ferdette

Galloway is the D-League 10 day contract guy who made the NBA all rookie second team. That's quite an achievement. Undrafted, D-Leaguer, 10 day contract signed in January...and he makes the NBA all rookie team! Trey Burke would not start over him.

Jimmer? The guy is shooting 100% from the field already. D-League All Star Game MVP. Trey Burke would not start over him.

Notre Dame's Grant and veteran Calderon? Trey Burke would start over them.
Lol at your opinion on Jimmer. I didn't even realize he'd made an NBA roster again. Enjoy the defense.