What's new

Official Bradley Beal Campaign

Favors Flave

Bradley beal or DIE!! Join if you want to remain alive:rolleyes:

Either Burks or Beal would be the 6th man ala Jason Terry for the future

I think Hayward should be our 6th man, alongside Millsap or Kanter, and see us needing a 3 who can shoot and play defense even more. Tony Mitchell anyone?

I agree with Wes--I would prefer a SF to a SG as I like the idea of Hayward as our 6th man. I really like Beal, though, and always have. I definitely wouldn't be complaining if we drafted him, even though a SF would be more ideal.

I am totally warming to Beal because he will always do something very well for his position and thats rebound. I also like the OP's posts but really cant see the need for, what will become, each player having their own thread. Me posting in it is probably counter productive though.......

I'm watching the game now. I think I'm talking myself into Beal as we speak. If we do get Beal, and he becomes an Allstar I wouldn't mind seeing Hayward Burks and Beal all start with Hayward acting as the point forward.

Sg Beal
Sg Burks
Point forward Hayward
Pf Millsap
C Favors

That looks championship caliber to me. Resign Howard, trade Al and Harris for roll players to add to our starting lineup.

I could see us trading Al and the GS pick to move up assuming we get the pick.

I can't see any player the Jazz like enough to trade up for outside of Davis. Beal is nice, but plays the same position as Burks. If Hayward is our 6th man, there is a bottleneck at SG anyway you slice it.

I can't see any player the Jazz like enough to trade up for outside of Davis. Beal is nice, but plays the same position as Burks. If Hayward is our 6th man, there is a bottleneck at SG anyway you slice it.

If you read my other post, this is assuming employ a system whit out a pg, using Hayward to run the offense, so with that thinking Burks Beal and Hayward all would start.

It's hard for me to endorse the idea of grabbing a SG when that's the only perimeter position that the Jazz seem stocked.

Doesn't matter if Hayward is 2/3. Take best available wing. If that is Beal, so be it.

Does it matter that Burks is a 2 as well, though? If Beal is BPA, then so be it, I guess, but it's not all about talent, either. Environment is a relevant consideration.

It's hard for me to endorse the idea of grabbing a SG when that's the only perimeter position that the Jazz seem stocked.

Let's see we have Burks Bell and Cj that play sg. If the jazz think like we do Cj won't be back and it looks like the jazz are not all that high anymore on Bell Beal and Burks would be great together rotating at the position. I like Hayward at sf who can move to sg or point. I also have a feeling Howard will be back.