What's new

official Ice Cold Trey feelin Rookie Wall Thread

Fabtrey

It came sooner than i thought. he is missing easy shots. trey no longer looks like a veteran out there.

on the other hand, his ex teammate timmy hardaway jr. is playing like man possessed - a best shooter in this draft class. i mean who've thought timmy jr. would shoot so much better than trey?

e50850ab_vbattach206802.jpeg

give trey 40 minutes every night and he will help us tank

It's pretty crazy. Trey has showed very limited "finesse" I think. He can't stop on a dime like the good NBA point guards can. In addition his average leaping ability further hurts his shot and finishing ability. This might sound harsh, but it is what I see. Maybe an off season of P3 can help him.

It's pretty crazy. Trey has showed very limited "finesse" I think. He can't stop on a dime like the good NBA point guards can. In addition his average leaping ability further hurts his shot and finishing ability. This might sound harsh, but it is what I see. Maybe an off season of P3 can help him.

quickness and reaction time. Steph Curry was making it quite evident that he lacks in both, offensively and defensively.

If we draft a pg do you think Burke will be moved to the bench?

quickness and reaction time. Steph Curry was making it quite evident that he lacks in both, offensively and defensively.

He did a pretty good job defensively against Wall just a couple of days back...so I wouldn't say he can't defend but like most young guys on this team he is not consistent enough

If we draft a pg do you think Burke will be moved to the bench?

He would have to struggle immensely for the Jazz to draft a PG with their own pick I think. One exception might be if Tyler Ennis somehow falls to the GS pick, things might get interesting. Damn good player.

He would have to struggle immensely for the Jazz to draft a PG with their own pick I think. One exception might be if Tyler Ennis somehow falls to the GS pick, things might get interesting. Damn good player.

So if the jazz are drafting #6 and smart is BPA, then what? It's a real possibly.

He did a pretty good job defensively against Wall just a couple of days back...so I wouldn't say he can't defend but like most young guys on this team he is not consistent enough

theres a difference though, you can sag on wall to compensate for that lack of quickness and reaction speed, you cant on curry. wall cant hit the jumper very well, and burke's defense led to plenty of john wall jumpers -- which he missed. Same thing happened tonight, the difference is that curry's jumpers are like layups if they are uncontested (and he got plenty of them).

It came sooner than i thought. he is missing easy shots. trey no longer looks like a veteran out there.

on the other hand, his ex teammate timmy hardaway jr. is playing like man possessed - a best shooter in this draft class. i mean who've thought timmy jr. would shoot so much better than trey?

e50850ab_vbattach206802.jpeg

give trey 40 minutes every night and he will help us tank

I guess you were unaware that Ty has been sick the last week. So that might have to do with his poor play. He was awful last night and should have taken the night off.

So if the jazz are drafting #6 and smart is BPA, then what? It's a real possibly.

Really hope they wouldnt take smart...... burks is better and burke might be.
That might be when you throw bpa out the window

I guess you were unaware that Ty has been sick the last week. So that might have to do with his poor play. He was awful last night and should have taken the night off.

Ty has been horrible for years..... he should take every night off

@fish do you own a Green Paul Millsap jersey?

on the app. square bizness.

No
I own a blue milsap one though

One of the cheap knockoffs, not the 100 dollar bad as ones either.

Why?

You gettin me a valentines day present uggs?

You are so sweet