What's new

official Ice Cold Trey feelin Rookie Wall Thread

Man peeps bailin on Trey already? When he's sick? It's like a repeat of Burks, Favors and to a lesser extent Kanter.

defense was horrid, but he'll learn. but offense? he missed 2 floater and easy layup he almost never missed. that's more worrisome.

just bench him for a month!! maybe he has a girl problem

Should change the site name to:

vngo.jpg

tbh

Last edited:
Man peeps bailin on Trey already? When he's sick? It's like a repeat of Burks, Favors and to a lesser extent Kanter.

Yah, makes you wonder what would have been said about Stockton and Malone if Jazzfanz was around during the 80's.

Burke>>Burks

Not at this point in time ... and not sure if Burke will develop to be the better player. Burks development is being stymied by Corbin, so time will tell. To me, we really won't know what we have with these young guys (Burks and Kanter) until we get rid of Corbin. We could have if we had a different coach who played them more though. I think Burks has more talent than Kanter and is the guy who is really getting the biggest shaft on the team. I really think he has the potential to be better than Hayward but Hayward is getting all the emphasis and PT.