What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

Resized_20180421_192130_5636_zpstznp8lcv.jpg

I think I have one a little less blurry but they were all blurry.

I just want to ask, absolutely no one who came and who played with my previous chips gives a **** one vs the other?

I'm a chip nerd. I do my chip nerd thing. But I just wonder if anyone else cares at all or has anything to say one way or the other?

I just want to ask, absolutely no one who came and who played with my previous chips gives a **** one vs the other?

I'm a chip nerd. I do my chip nerd thing. But I just wonder if anyone else cares at all or has anything to say one way or the other?

The old ones had more complicated symmetry between the colors around the borders, and I would spend a lot of time during the game lining them all up. This one had all-white markers, making them easier to line up. Hope that helps. :D

The old ones had more complicated symmetry between the colors around the borders, and I would spend a lot of time during the game lining them all up. This one had all-white markers, making them easier to line up. Hope that helps. :D
It does and if you wanted to wasted dozens of hours of you life, if not hundreds, you could go to www.pokerchipforum.com and discuss exactly what you've mentioned endlessly.

There's this whole thing about spot progression.

Chip nerds are probably the stupidest nerds there have ever been. And there are a surprising number of us... and I am 100% one of them.

I'm probably not the best guy to ask, obviously. As you know, I know about as much about poker as JaVale McGee knows about quantum physics. That said, I thought they were shiny and smooth. Would touch again.

I'm probably not the best guy to ask, obviously. As you know, I know about as much about poker as JaVale McGee knows about quantum physics. That said, I thought they were shiny and smooth. Would touch again.

Helluva post

I don’t really remember your last ones, other than I remember them being basic poker chips. I liked these, but had no problem with the last ones.

The chips were rough at the touch and got me out of my game for sure.