What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

I met 3 new posters last night, I think. Darkwing Duck, who seems like a really smart dude. Archie, who's, shockingly, a really nice guy IRL! And Walter "Stoked" White, with his gruffy voice and meth labs (I assume).

Edit Godfatha. Hate autocorrect.

@Jason my home adress and phone # from a PM to RJF and Stoked was posted twice in a thread and deleted. I'm tech retarded and couldn't figure out screenshot before they were deleted.

Ban this alt too and I'll gladly take my 5th infraction for making it. I had to make one for a GirlFriend poker game.

If it was you that destroyed the toilet, you should be proud. I nearly passed out from holding my breath in there. It was rather musky.

I forgot to mention that I purposefully gave up the chip lead on the last hand just so stoked and trout have to come collect later.

Also @Siro **** you for sucking out that 7 on the river. That hand was the best read on players I had all night, but you won which is all that matters.

And by **** you I mean cheers.

Also, I was shocked darkwing duck wasn't 98 years old.

wow even Woody Harrelson attended? Nice to see him supporting the Jazz. ( seriously who is this Woody look a like dude?)

I want to thank everyone for coming. I have never had a person from jazzfanz come to my house and be a bad guest. I like a lot of you online, a few not as much, but in person all of you are nicer and more interesting. I love meeting new jazzfanz, and it was great to meet stoked and Darkwing Duck for the first time.

The game was pretty chaotic. I was also a little rusty and felt pretty scattered all the way up until the first break. It was also a weird format with basing the winners off chip counts. Not something I would do the same way again.

It was interesting having so many hard core Jazz fans in the same room watching a Jazz game. There were like five lively conversations going on at the same time and most of us were in two or three of them at a time.

I'm so happy the Jazz didn't ruin my party by losing. That would have sucked. But they pulled it out and I'm excited for where the team is headed.

describe this person?

I see only one dude who looks like Woody here...
20k3l2r.jpg

I met 3 new posters last night, I think. Darkwing Duck, who seems like a really smart dude. Archie, who's, shockingly, a really nice guy IRL! And Walter "Stoked" White, with his gruffy voice and meth labs (I assume).

Dude, you trying to go out like Los Pollos Hermanos Gus?

Haha. It's Ron Mexico.

Edit: Responding to @MVP

Edit 2: Or is it the tall guy? That's Trout.

I want to thank Omar for still showing up even though he was going to the game.

I also want to really thank stoked for the Karl Malone picture. That was really awesome!

And thanks to BigB for dealing on the other table.

Thanks to those who brought food/beer, especially the O'Douls.

I want to thank everyone for being patient as we tried getting everything started.

Easily the best night I have had in several months. Amazing generosity by @Bulletproof and his wife. Thank you so much! I highly recommend this to everyone if you get a chance to go. I'll be back if I didn't wear out my welcome.

Apparently some guys in section 137 or 139 started a chant of "PUSHOFF P" Anyone recall what part of the game that was?