What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

We're at 18, but I think one is pretty iffy so I'm going to say 17.

2 (maybe 3) seats left! Get 'em while they're hot.

So I planned to come over to gameface house at 3:15 before going to wendover to drop off a bottle of red stagg and an icehouse beer and get a picture of my wife and I so I could feel like I contributed to this event....... but of course my wife was running late like usual even though I had to work today and she didnt so we didnt have time.
Women

Who was the weirdest? Most acne? Strangest face? Most BO? Sexiest? Was more interested in the game than poker? Who stayed in the bathroom a little too long? Who made everyone uncomfortable?
Who was surprisingly fun and normal in real life?

Who was the weirdest? Most acne? Strangest face? Most BO? Sexiest? Was more interested in the game than poker? Who stayed in the bathroom a little too long? Who made everyone uncomfortable?
Who was surprisingly fun and normal in real life?

Trout was a massive douche. ;)

@Bulletproof put on an amazing spread and a hell of a game. Had a fantastic time and got to meet a lot of people.

@Ron Mexico was always a fat bearded dude in my head and not him at all lmfao.

@Siro was kind of what I pictured.

@Darkwing Duck was pretty cool as well

Franklin took a bunch but he’s banned lol. Not sure there are any more lmfao

Stoked - he's not at all what I, or any of you would picture him to be like. He's like a hyper, chicken little from the outskirts of Cedar City.

Darkwing Duck - he looks exactly like what a gaming speed-runner would look like who has roughly 10K followers on twitch.

Jazzta - looks like the Spaniard version of Gerard Butler. His face was priceless when I told him I was Archie.

Bulletproof - dude lost some weight and looks rather sexy. Glad he sat next to me. Could not stop checking out.

Troutbum - dressed like it was 1998 and he now has a mullet that seems to be permed.

Franklin - he's a weird son of a bitch, yet highly likable. That ****ing guy. Lol

Siro - he's about the 5'4" dimwitted, douchebag I imagined him to be. He totally blew his seven, deuce hand like an amateur. That, except not that at all. I like that guy.

Ron Mexico - I thought he was someone else. Turns out we balled together 10 years ago. Having said that, I now know where I got herpes from. Don't play with RM's balls.

Hehepeepeecaca

Last edited:
Edit Godfatha. Hate autocorrect.

@Jason my home adress and phone # from a PM to RJF and Stoked was posted twice in a thread and deleted. I'm tech retarded and couldn't figure out screenshot before they were deleted.

Ban this alt too and I'll gladly take my 5th infraction for making it. I had to make one for a GirlFriend poker game.