What's new

Official Jazzfanz Poker Tournament and Viewing Party -- Game 3 -- 4-21 @ 4pm

Can you PM me your address? Most likely won’t be up there but my in-laws live off 90th and Redwood and if we’re up there I’ll swing by.

Let’s jazz decorate the hell out of his poker room lol

Want a Jazz hat signed by Bear lmfao

Any Utah County peeps going to this that might have room for one more in their car? I’ll chip in for gas.

I dont need any gas money but you two **** stains can ride in my sperm bucket under a few conditions.

1. You have to meet me at the local elementary Scholl where I'll be avoiding my wife and getting **** faced in the backseat.

2. One of you **** mulchers has to DD, and, if I get the munchies when we leave you have to make a quick stop at Ridley's.

3. I might get enraged by alcohol and try to burn Cedar city to thge ground, especially the SS office so you have to take the keys (j/k).

Address sent in pm.

I dont need any gas money but you two **** stains can ride in my sperm bucket under a few conditions.

1. You have to meet me at the local elementary Scholl where I'll be avoiding my wife and getting **** faced in the backseat.

2. One of you **** mulchers has to DD, and, if I get the munchies when we leave you have to make a quick stop at Ridley's.

3. I might get enraged by alcohol and try to burn Cedar city to thge ground, especially the SS office so you have to take the keys (j/k).

Address sent in pm.

Lmfao. Uh, right on lol

Hey @Bulletproof I have a blue Hayward jersey I’m willing to throw in for prizes or what not if you want. Let’s make this **** even better

Picking up a couple more players. I think we'll have at least 16.

We watching the game together afterwards or we all going our own way for the game?

We watching the game together afterwards or we all going our own way for the game?
Everyone is more than welcome to stick around to watch the game. But if you prefer to leave that's fine too. I think most are going to stay.

I'm kind of bummed because I bought two different cans of yellow paint, the other one is "Marigold" and is a better match for the Jazz colors. I didn't realize I used the wrong one until I was putting the paint away and noticed the one I was supposed to use. Oh well.

QEMvRRR.jpg

Still cool as hell.